Chapter.33

We made a start
Be it a false one I know
Baby I don't want to feel alone.

____________________________________

Shout out to SabrinaQueen6.I can't thank you enough for all the support love❤.Xx

____________________________________

HARRY'S POV

To say I was happy was an understatement.
I don't even know the words I could use to describe how I was feeling.

I had a family.

A family of my own.

With Niall,the love of my life.

I didn't have words to appreciate him for all that he'd done for me since I met him.

I was a horrible person to him in all humanly ways possible and yet he still found it in his heart to forgive me.

I was especially thankful that he didn't take my advice and get rid of Joy when I had asked him to.

Niall is an angel truly and I was the lucky one to call him mine.

What more could a man ask for?

I had been sitting in the uncomfortable hospital chair watching my two babies sleep.

When everyone had their time with Joy and Niall,they left and promised to come back the next day.

The nurse had come in to show us how to feed the baby making sure that she latches on and how to burp her then finally how to change her nappy.

Niall is a doctor but he deals with the heart not babies so we both needed the lessons.

The first time Joy fed,Niall and I cried because it actually just sunk in that we were the parents of the beautiful baby girl.

I looked at Joy and saw her yawn cutely.

Joy.

Niall couldn't have chosen a better name because Joy brought joy to anyone who saw her especially me.

As I stared at her,I noticed that she had began stiring and soon enough she opened her eyes making me gasp.

We were all yet to see her eyes and being the first one to do so,I couldn't believe it.

She had the exact colour of my eyes except hers were brighter.

She noticed that I was watching her without picking her up and she scrunched up her face as if to start crying.

So I bent down and picked her up.

"Shhhh baby we don't wanna wake up momma.What seems to be the matter?"  I asked Joy who just kept staring at me.

I carried her to the changing table and checked her nappy.It was dry meaning she must have been hungry.

I pressed the button for the nurse and moments later,she came in quietly.

"Is everything okay?" She whispered when she saw that Niall was asleep.

"She woke up and her nappy is dry,could you please get me a bottle?" I asked and bounced Joy lightly as she began scrunching up her face again.

"Sure.I'll be back shortly." She rushed out of the room and came back within two minutes with the bottle.

"Here you go.Would you like any help?" She asked as she handed the bottle to me.