Chapter.7

NIALL'S POV

"Come on babe we have to leave soon." I told Harry while pulling him up from the bed.

He was currently laying on the bed refusing to get up.

I had spent the night at Harry's and was woken up by him talking to someone on the phone. I realised that he was talking to Louis and he had once again put off their 'lad's lazy day' get-together.

I pretended to be still asleep though. This was starting to bug me I mean as much as I loved spending time with my boyfriend. He never seemed to hang out with the other boys except when they are working.

Louis and Liam could not tell me but I was starting to think that they pictured me as a clingy boyfriend who keeps his boyfriend from his friends. Zayn would tell me but he was busy with his family. One of his cousins was getting married and he was the best man.

Harry had told me that once in a while the boys would have a lazy day to themselves eating junk food and watching movies and just bonding in general. And the rule was no alcohol on their lazy day.

Since Zayn was in town they decided to get-together but Harry put it off saying he was busy just like he has done for two times now.
I felt bad for the boys and I didn't like it one bit that's why I was doing something about it.

I had told Harry that I wanted to go somewhere with him but I needed to talk to Zayn first which meant going to the penthouse.
He was not so keen on that.

"Why can't you just call him, baby?" He whined.

"Because I wanna see him as well I've missed him." I replied finally succeeding in pulling him up.

He huffed and went to the bathroom. After a few seconds I heard the water running and I smiled in victory.

He came out freshly showered with only a towel hanging dangerously low. I had already layed the clothes I picked for him on his bed.
I made my way out of the bedroom so I could give him some privacy.

"You don't have to leave." He said before I reached the door.

"What?" My eyes widened. "Harry i-"

"Relax baby, I'll go change from the bathroom." He winked at me.

He disappeared to change.

We had not done anything sexual and we had both decided to give it time. Which included getting naked infront of each other.

"Why am I wearing sweats and a jumper?" Harry asked coming out of the bathroom.

I shrugged

"Because you can?" I asked with a smirk. I just wanted him to be in comfortable clothes for where I was taking him.

Harry shook his head at me and took his phone and wallet.We walked out of the house with Harry's hand snaked around my waist and got in my car.

I drove down the road and towards their flat complex.

*

Harry held the door to the penthouse for me and he walked in after me.

"My princess!" Louis tackled me in a hug as soon as he saw us walk in.

"Hello my prince." I greeted him after breaking the hug.

I looked over and saw Harry giving Zayn a hug with a big smile on his face.

I greeted the rest of the boys and we sat on the floor in the living room.
They had pillows and blankets spread out on the floor.

They were gonna have their lazy day without Harry. Good thing I brought him then.