Chapter.17

HARRY'S POV

"Babe?" Niall yawned.

"Go back to sleep baby." I kissed his forehead then stripped about to head to my ensuit.

"Its..." He looked at his phone."... just 6am. Why do you wanna shower so early?" He asked and rubbed the sleep from his eyes with his fist.

I held up a finger while I went and started the shower running so that it could heat up while I talked to Niall.

"I've got a meeting at Modest! at 8am with one of the guys from our management." I replied when I came back.

"Just you?" He asked and I nodded.

"Why you alone?" He sat upright leaning his back on the headboard.

I just shrugged.

I knew that Mike wanted to talk to me about my relationship with Niall but I couldn't tell him that.

He got out of bed and stripped too.

"Well then might as well join you cause I'm not going back to sleep." He said and hugged me.

I of course hugged him back and pecked his lips, soon we were heavily making out.

Ever since Niall mentioned that there were chances of him being knocked up two days ago, I had been avoiding having sex with him.

I didn't know if he is pregnant or not but I wasn't going to be a dad at 20. Especially if the child would be conceived in a relationship based on lies from my side. So until I was sure that he is not, I wouldn't be having any sex with him.

When the make out got steamy, I opted on giving him a blow job in the shower. I held his thighs and he jumped then I made my way to the shower and placed his back against the glass while I kissed him.

We pulled apart and I attacked his neck making sure to leave a few hickeys. Niall's skin was so innocent I couldn't help but mark him everytime I got the chance.

When I was satisfied with his neck I put him down and then knelt down so I was face to face with his member.

I began by pumping him a few times making him moan louder than he already was.

"Fu-fuck H-harrrry!" He yelled when I took his head in my mouth.
I teased him a bit and then I took him all in pumping what couldn't fit my mouth.

I started bopping my head and pumping my self because I too needed release.

After a few minutes Niall tugged on my hair with one hand while the other was pressed firmly on the glass beside him to keep in balanced...I guess.

When I didn't do anything he pulled my hair again and spoke up.

"Ha! B-babe s-stop!" He panted out.

I stopped my movements and looked up at him through my lashes while I still had him in my mouth.

"Oh Harry fuck! Don't look at me like that." He said.

"Fuck me baby." He continued.

I popped him out of my mouth but remained knelt down

What do I say?

Hey Niall I can't fuck you because I'm still waiting for confirmation that you are not pregnant.

"Harry what's wrong?" Niall asked after I took forever to react.

I shook my head.

"It's nothing baby." I told him and stood up then captured his lips in my own.