Chapter.6

HARRY'S POV

With each passing moment that Niall stayed quite my nerves increased by a hundred. If nerves are even countable.

I dreaded the thought of Niall refusing to be my boyfriend. I've been lying to my management that Niall is my boyfriend and if he turns me down and they find out that I lied to them, not only will they plot something crazy for me but for the boys as well.

I cant drag my band mates in this mess. Screw you Caroline for being careless with your phone Ughh.

I can't believe I cried when I 'confessed my love' to Niall. I deserve an Oscar. Seriously who falls in love with someone that quickly? I'm surprised Niall didn't point that out but then again, I'm an excellent actor...so yeah.

I don't mind being with Niall for the next eight months I mean the boy is hot as fuck so it's a plus for me. Even if I don't feel anything for him in the love sector.

My running mind was interrupted by Niall's voice.

"Harry, I don't know how long it will be for me to fully trust you with my heart...but I'm willing to risk it. Just please be careful with my heart, dont be the person to completely crush the little hope I have about love being real."

When I heard those words I almost told Niall what was going on. The nerves I felt before had been replaced by immense guilt.
What if he falls in love with me?

I quickly brushed those thoughts away. My Band Is My First Priority.

"Niall I promise to never ever break your heart. I love you so much baby, and I will always do. Dont ever forget that."
I told him instead and I saw a smile on his face from the corner of my eye.

"I trust you to keep that promise babe." He said and I felt a warm feeling at the word 'babe' it sounded good coming from him. "And yeah, I would love to be your boyfriend."

I glanced at him and gave him a million dollar smile which resulted in him blushing. Adorable.

*

We landed back on the roof of Modest! and found Paul with another guy I did not recognize waiting for us.
We got off and bid the two men goodbye then made our way back to the car.

As soon we got in I turned to Niall and found him staring at me while grinning.

"What?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Thank you so much for this date boyfriend. I really had fun."

Boyfriend?

Oh yeah he's my boyfriend now.

"Don't thank me love, you deserve the best that life has to offer." I said.

He blushed and and so I continued speaking.

"Is this the part where I kiss you?" I smiled smugly.

"Nope." Niall started "I don't kiss on the first date." He said trying to deadpan. Key word 'trying'.

I shook my head at him.He may be my fake boyfriend but he's too cute.

His phone rung and he put it on speaker then answered.

"Hey Maria." He said cheerfully.

"Hey baby. Are you coming home or not? I'm about to sleep."
A female voice said on the other end and I furrowed my brows. I hope it's not what I think it is.

"Yeah I'm actually coming but you can go ahead and sleep I'll see you tomorrow."
Niall told this Maria person.

"It's alright I'll wait up for you. I miss you my baby." She said. I gripped the steering wheel tightly. Why I was so jealous I'll never know.