Chapter.3

HARRY'S POV

I walked out of the Modest! building and quickly made my way to my car. I slammed the door shut and rested my head on the steering wheel. I was so upset with our excuse of a management. Why won't they just let us be happy? Argh!

Instead of driving away I decided to go back inside and set things right.

I opened the conference room door and entered closing the door behind me and sat down.

"Harry, pretty mature of you to come back and take responsibility for your mess." Mike, a guy from management said.

I just glared at him and he continued speaking, unfazed.

"So as I was saying, everyone is talking about your relationship with Caroline and it's already making us loose money. Seeing as miss Flack is twice as old as you are, so it's either we-.." I cut him off.

"I'm not in a relationship with Caroline Flack. She is a really nice person and a good friend but that's that. Besides I'm free to choose my friends or are you taking that freedom away from us too?" I asked calmly but sternly.

He continued speaking after my little speech.
"You are free to look for a boyfriend and present him to us within a couple of weeks or we will set you up with a nice lad." He said seriously.

My jaw dropped at his suggestion.

"A boyfriend? Why a boy?" I asked. Yes I'm Bi and no one has a problem with that not even our fans infact it just expanded our fan base when I came out.

"Well Harry you've never really had a boyfriend since you came out. This change will be good for publicity, so will you look for him or should we arrange that for you?
And it has to be fast because Caroline's husband is threatening to take us to court saying his marriage is in shambles because of you."

He paused.

"We however, told him that you already have a boyfriend but he's in America at the moment so he promised to drop the charges after meeting your boyfriend." He finished.

The boys all gasped after hearing that.

"I'm 20 years old I'm old enough to find my own 'fake' boyfriend." I replied and he clapped his hands and after shaking our hands he dismissed us.

Liam was first out of the door followed by Louis then Zayn. As I was about to close the door behind me being the last one out, Mike called me back.

"Harry one second." I went back inside and stood looking at him.

He cleared his throat. "The boy you will find doesn't have to know that it's a publicity stunt come what may. You will date him for six to eight  months and do something so he can dump you. If you dump him it will look bad on you, am I clear?" He asked.

I just nodded, I knew better than to mess with management. They had the power to ruin our careers within the blink of an eye and I couldn't do that to my band mates.

I needed to take responsibility for my stupidly. I had actually lied to Mike. Caroline and I have a thing but we haven't labeled anything yet.
We really text a lot and I'm sure her husband got hold of her phone and saw our conversations.

"That will be all Harry.Have a wonderful day." He flashed me a smirk.

                            *****

"So what should we do tonight?" Liam asked. We were all sat in living room watching a movie.

"How bout we drown our sorrows in alcohol? We'll sort this whole thing out tomorrow plus I could really use some alcohol in me system." Louis suggested.