I turn around and my heart slams hardly in my chest. When did he returned back?! Oh no! Now is not the time to reminisce old times. I just have to pretend that I don't know him.

"Who are you?", I shot right back and his blue eyes stares coldly back at me.

"He's Stefan Black", the other guy says smirking. "And I'm Elliott Langdon, his best friend."

I gulp nervously but recover quickly. No he's not. Last time, I checked he was not Stefan Black.

"No he's not Stefan Black", I blurt.

"What do you mean?", Stefan demands which apparently is his name. But I'm not sure about the Black surname. I watch as he clenches his fist in anger.

Oh my God! Is he going to punch me? I can feel my lower lip tremble in fear slightly.

Oh my God! I knew it my mouth would definitely gets me in trouble one day and apparently today is the day I die.

"I am Stefan Black", he annouces with finality and I feel as if someone have throw a bucket of cold water on my face. Giving my head a mental shake, I send the other guy, Elliott an apologizing smile to which he smirks.

I return my eyes back on Stefan and realize he's still glaring at me. If looks could kill, I would have been six feet under the ground right now.

From my peripheral view, I can see the manager approaching and quickly turn to take Elliott's order. Stefan is still standing behind me and I can literally feel the anger radiating through him.

Jeez!

"Can I take your order, Sir?", I ask ready to scribble his order.

"How about you get the hell away from here?", Stefan snaps.

"What's going on here?", the manager asks, his ugly ass eyes turning to slits when he looks at me.

"Nothing S-Sir", I stammer slightly, realizing that I can lose my job if I do a wrong move.

You should have think about that before opening your dumb mouth, you idiot, my inner voice retorts.

"Too late now", I murmur. Stefan's cold eyes snaps to me as if he have heard me.

"I was just taking this gentleman's order", I point in Elliott's direction and see that he's stifling his laughter.

"Well hurry up", the manager snaps. "You didn't even give him the menu card!"

My eyes widen upon realizing that he's right. I forgot to bring the menu card to him.

"I'm sorry", I slap my forehead. Quickly I walk Stefan and the manager to grab the menu card. As soon as I turn to go back, I meet angry gaze of the manager.

"You're late even though it's your fifth warning and on top of that you're arguing with these rich people in the restaurant. One more mistake and you're out."

My eyes widen again at his warning.

"I'm sorry sir."

"Get to work!", he voice booms making me jump slightly. I return back at the table and Stefan's eye snaps back on me. I place the menu card on the table.

"Thank you cutie", Elliott says grabbing the menu card. My cheeks heats up slightly.

"I told you I did not want to have dinner in this filthy place", Stefan snaps. "Then why the hell did Ciara choose this place?!"

Well damn! He does not have to insult this place. I mean I get it he's all rich and all that shit but people come to eat here. He cannot disregard it like that.

"She says it's the closest place near her Boutique Black," Elliot says calmly. "So calm your tits down."

I almost snicker but stop when Stefan, the evil monster himself gives me a death glare.

"Besides, Ciara told the nanny to bring Liam here", Elliot adds again. "So they must be arriving at any moment."

They are conversing as if I'm not standing here ready to take their orders. I hate it when people do this. My feet already hurts.

"Let me call her. I need to know if Liam is ready", Stefan says, his face softening at the mention of Liam's name. He left the table and I let my breathe out slowly.

Thank God he left!

"He'll be back, don't worry", Elliot states.

"I didn't say anything this time."

"But you face did", he points out. "You look relief now that he's gone."

"What's your name by the way?"

"Jessica Cullen."

"Can I take your order quickly please?", I say suddenly.

"Of course", he laughs. He orders wine only and I dash quickly away from there. I'll send someone else to take their order again.

As soon as I walk inside the kitchen, Aaron, the chef tells me to take the trash out and I gladly do it. I only do this because he gives me dessert everytime. He's a cool guy.

Once I'm out, I drag the trash out and dump it in the bin. I look around. The back street always remains desert here. I decide to stay here for a few minutes. No one will know. I sit down on the stairs and watch the stars.

I adore star gazing. The moon is shining brightly and there's a cold gentle breeze. I turn my head back to see if someone have open the back door. In case it's the manager.

That bitch always seems like something have crawls in his stinking ass and died.

My feet hurt badly. I had to walk here from university because I had no money and I couldn't even tell Leo because I was so embarrassed. I just received my paycheck but it's already over. I have too many bills and on top of that there's rent.

Sighing, I get up and decide to finally go inside. It's already been a while since I have been out and it's cold here. As soon as I get inside, I get ordered to gives a certain table their food.

Once I'm out of kitchen, I glance at Elliott's table. There's two woman standing there. Stefan is talking angrily with the one holding a stuffed bear. The other woman and Elliot are looking under the table.

What's their problem?

Deciding it's not my business, I carry on with my task. I place the food on the table and smile at the couple.

"Enjoy your meal", I say and leave.

I am almost near the kitchen's door when I feel small arms wrapping themselves around my feet. I let out a shriek and look down.

It's a baby!