142. Touch Down

It was quarter to three in the morning when Steve and Bucky were getting dressed and adjusting their equipment after they showered and ate. The early hour was killer and fatigue consumed them like a cloud of fog, dragging them down and smothering them. Their eyes felt as if they were going to recede into their sockets and every limb felt leaden and flimsy.

Bucky, yanking the straps of his knee pads on tighter, glanced back at Steve. He was ravishingly dressed in his new uniform. It formed to his figure like a second skin: tight enough that it accentuated every feature of his physique: every bulge and every dip.

Bucky sauntered behind him and tangled his arms around Steve’s attenuated waist, pressing his leather dressed body to the curve of Steve’s spandex coated one. Bucky’s lips bestrew dainty doting kisses on Steve’s heated nape. “Have I ever told you how good you look in the uniform?” Bucky felt Steve tip his head back towards his sensuous lips.

“I don’t think you have,” Steve admitted, slipping his fingerless gloves on to his fingers with a shimmy of the wrist and flexing his fingers.

“Mm… Well I do… If we weren’t on such tight time limits I would fuck you over the nearest surface…” Bucky admitted, capturing Steve’s earlobe between his teeth, gnawing it and then mouthing at his throat.

“Buck,” Steve’s voice cracked in his throat, the image devouring his mind. Steve hummed as Bucky kissed the dip between his jaw and ear, trying to contain the full bodied moan caught in the back of his throat. “This is ludicrous, now’s not the time for this, Buck…” Steve hissed, his head lulling back onto Bucky’s shoulder, throat exposed pleasingly so his teasing lecherous boyfriend could suckle at his skin more.

Bucky’s teeth raked over Steve’s taut throat. “You know you’d love it,” Bucky fleered, lapping at the stripe of neck he’d just nipped, making Steve whimper and smirked against his skin as he saw Steve’s Adam’s apple bob. His hands cupped and caressed Steve’s thighs before climbing to his arse and clenching the firm cheeks.  

“How much time do we have?” Steve breathed, his breath hitching in his throat and Bucky trailed his lips across his chiselled jaw. Steve gave a full body shudder, from his earthed heel to the tip of his spine, his skin fizzling like an electric current had washed over it in its wake: like the foam behind a boat.

“Quarter of an hour…” Bucky remarked, glancing at the clock nailed into the wall. Bucky undetectably rutted into Steve, but Steve could feel Bucky’s arousal pressing into his thigh and nudging his fittingly clothed arse, subconsciously making him spread his legs as causation. Bucky could only smile at the beautiful reaction.

“Want to do something completely crazy?” Steve suggested, eyes rolling shut as Bucky’s real hand roamed around his front and his fingers dipped beneath the waistband, tracing his treasure trail and making him ache with need.

“You’re full of good ideas already today, Rogers.”

~

“Sorry we’re late,” Steve apologised, arriving in the hangar and waving at the team who were obediently lined up like an army troupe. “Bucky had a… Thing… It needed attending to,” Steve nondescriptly explained, leaving dubious gaps in the story. Everyone noticed the few new marks on his neck – for once – above his collar: still freshly indented with teeth marks.

Bucky’s face was still flushed across his cheeks and nose and his lips were a red and shredded, bitten and scraped by teeth to try and suppress noises. He was still rasping for breath; which could’ve potentially been attributed to rushing down, but something about Steve’s walk said otherwise.

“Two minutes,” Coulson grumbled, peering at the watch concealed beneath his sleeve. Phil shook his head at the two thoroughly debauched boys who were grinning at each other like a pair of naughty schoolboys as they arrived hand in hand. He was stood before the line of superheroes, hands clasped behind his back formally, a briefcase sat by his side.