Chapter 7

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters in this story. Everything in here belongs to Marvel. Any OC added will be made known that they are mine. Other than that it belongs to Marvel.

Authors Note: I'm changing the kids ages. Why? I have two words. Plot convenience. So, Lila and Cassie are both 8. Cooper is 10. And Little Nathaniel is 3. Also Groot is 16, Shuri is 17, Wanda is 20, and Peter is 16, (Groot's older than Peter by a few months). And even I'm making it so that Cassie was effected by the snap.

Chapter 7: Bartons and Langs

Lila Barton woke up alone in the orange realm. She was lost, confused, and scared. Every time she heard a noise, she would try to grab her bow, out of habit. Key word is try. Because she didn't have her bow. Lila was kept on edge. I mean just imagine how scary it is for an eight year old to be alone in an unknown place.

Out of nowhere, Lila noticed something. Or rather someone, approaching. As he came closer, Lila saw that it was an adult male. She didn't know the man, and started to panic as he came closer, and closer, and closer. When he got to arms reach of her, he smiled evilly.

"Hey there sweetheart." He called her. Lila tried to to crawl away from the man but he quickly grabbed her wrist and snarled. "Where do you think you're going."

Suddenly a fist came in contact with his face. He was knocked back, and away from Lila. A guy in a red and blue suit stepped in front of Lila, blocking her from the man's view. Lila couldn't properly see his face seeing as he was wearing a mask.

"Who do you think you are?" The man snarled, looking at the guy who punched him.

"Who do you think you are?" The guy mocked, "I guess your not from New York. Oh well. To inform your uneducated mind, the name's Spider-Man."

Lila looked at Spider-Man with a look of recognition. While the man on the other hand looked so confused.

"I'm sorry, who?"

"Spider-Man. Spider-Man. Does whatever a spider can." Spider-Man started singing. The man just looked even more confused.

"Anyway, I say stop messing with others, or we gonna have another chit chat buddy." Spidey said before shooting a web at the guy's face. He then quickly turned to Lila, scooped her off the ground and bolted away. After a few minutes of running, he gently placed her down and took off his mask.

Now that he was facing her, Lila got a good look at his face. He had brown hair, with matching brown puppy eyes. He was in a new Spider-Man suit. It looked like a spider version of Iron Man's armour. He looked at Lila and spoke.

"So I'm guessing you already know me."

"Yes! My dad told me and my brothers about you." Lila exclaimed. She was all excited until she remembered that he was fighting against her dad. Spidey saw the change of mood and quickly explained what he could do.

"Well, umm... I can help you." He told her.

"Why should I trust you?" Lila sassed.

Spidey sighed, "can you keep a secret?"

Lila looked confused but nodded.

"The name's Peter. Peter Parker. And I can help you find your brothers." Peter said.

"You can!?" Lila asked, all excited.

"Yes, but you have to trust me. Do you trust me?" Peter asked as he held out his hand out. Lila looked at his hand for a moment before placing her hand on top.

"Yes I do." She answered, "the name's Lila, by the way."

Peter smiled, "Well Lila, it's nice to meet you. Now come."