s a t u r d a y : moon taeil

Start from the beginning

"Hmm.. I buy if they interest me. I'm actually addicted to Lego when I was a child. Now that I'm grown up, they can never interest me as much anymore.

But whenever it looks interesting or fun, I buy it to feel like a child again. There are moments where we miss our childhood." She smiled before walking away to check the store.

Taeil stands there, thinking about what she said and what he really did in his childhood. He sighs and follows her.

He stops when he saw Hwara help a little boy reach the set he wants. She gives it to her, giving him a sweet smile before ruffling his hair.

"Do you want anything? I'll buy it for you." Taeil said but she only shakes her head.

"You boys have done enough for me. I'll pay on my own." She said before grabbing a Harry Potter Lego set.

"Doesn't this look interesting?" She showed him but Taeil only walks behind her and pointed at the huge box.

"Doesn't THIS look interesting?" Taeil tilted his head cutely and Hwara laughed at his cuteness.

"Taeil, that's the Hogwarts Castle."

"Yeah! Doesn't it look interesting? It makes me want to buy it!" He said, his eyes sparkling like a child's which made laugh harder.

"0 to 100 real quick." She said but Taeil only laughs.

"But seriously, it does look interesting. I heard that it's one of Lego's largest sets or is it that?" Hwara pointed at the Disney castle Lego set which made Taeil gasp.

She laughed as Taeil walked towards it, watching it light up.

"Can we just buy both?" Taeil asked, pouting. Hwara walked towards him, looking at the castle.

"I mean if you want to build it here in Japan and disassemble it and bring it to Korea and build it there again.

Then yeah, you can buy." Hwara said, knowing that's it's possible until Taeil pouted and look around.

"Then let's buy a place where we can store these Lego pieces and bring it to Korea. We'll come back later." Taeil said, exiting the store and look for a ship where he can store the pieces.

▔▔▔▔▔▔
Hwara jumps on the bed as she watches Taeil put down the Lego sets he ended up buying.

"What the hell did you even end up buying?" Taeyong asks and the other boys entered the room.

"Ooh~ Lego." Haechan walks up to Taeil and watches Taeil open the box.

"You gonna build that?" Johnny asked, helping him out. Jaehyun also walked to their side and check the instructions.

"This is interesting. Can we help?" Jungwoo said, wrapping his arms around Haechan.

"Bring this back to Korea and we'll end up displaying it in the offices." Johnny said and they laughed.

"Taeil," Hwara called Taeil and he looked at her. She mouthed something before they exited the room.

Hwara leans back on the wall and Taeil closes the door behind him.

"What's wrong?" He asked her softly. Hwara takes a deep breath before looking at him in the eyes.

"Will you be my boyfriend?" She asked, almost in a whisper voice and his eyes widened.

"C-can you say that again?" Taeil asked, making Hwara look down and her ears turning red.

"Will you.. be my... boyfriend..?" She was about to look at him until Taeil connected their lips. She closes her eyes, melting into the kiss.

They heard the door open behind them and clapping. They both look back.

"Wah~I'm jealous." Haechan pouted, sad about the new couple.

"You'll still be our friend, right?" Sicheng asked and she smiled, feeling soft for them.

"Of course." She said but Taeil pulled her closer to him. He kissed her cheeks, making her blush once again.

"But she's mine so, back off."

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Thanks for the support, guys ♡♡

Also, I'm sorry if this ending of Taeil's is a bit.. boring? Disappointing?

I don't really like how I wrote it but I hope you still enjoyed it <33