Chapter 11 | Trouble |

No one:

Not a fucking soul:

Me: ok, but what if i made it all smut????

Warning: For real, this chapter is legit mostly smut so you're welcome??? I had to get drunk to write this. Enjoy

____________________

"She's such a fucking slut." Roman continued to sip his beer in the corner, but this comment grabbed his attention. He could tell the girl was infuriated and, maybe, if he was lucky this 'slut' would make an appearance and someone would swing.

"Don't even think about him, Lex." Her friend comforters her. "If that's the kind of girl he likes then he's not good enough for you."

"Hi." A girl in a low cut shirt slides next to Roman. "What are you doing?"

"Not interested," he says, not even taking the time to look at her. She makes a disgusted 'hmph' and walks around him. He's invested in this conversation.

"I should beat her ass!" The first girl, Lex, says, hand gripping her cup so tight it makes a loud crinkling noise.

"She's not worth it." Another girl tries to calm her down. Roman chuckles into his cup. "She's pathetic."

"No wonder she's never had a boyfriend," another one that Roman actually recognizes mumbles.

'This is taking too long,' Roman thinks to himself. There clearly would be no cat fight tonight, just crying. He figures now might be a good time to swoop in an save the girl, Lex, from any more tears. He could turn her night around. As he closes the space in between them the girls burst out in drunken tears. "Come on, let's go home," one of her friends pulls her away.

"Fucking whore!" The girl yells, looking back over her shoulder into the crowded living room. No one seems to hear her. 

"Ladies," Roman enters himself into the conversation of the remaining girls, they all smile at him. "Is everything okay with your friend?"

"She'll be fine." One of them basically purrs to him. "Some girl just blew her kind of boyfriend."

"Kind of?" He smiles at her.

"You know how boys are." She pauses. "And you know how some girls can be."

"Do I?" She giggles at him and nods. "Who's the girl?"

"I don't know her name," she bites her lip. "You trying to find her for something? I'm sure she'll go down on you if you ask." Roman lets out a loud laugh, he had definitely approached the right girl in the group. This should be easy.

"Can I get you a drink?" She shakes the blue drink she has in her hand in his face. "What's your name?"

"Gia," she smirks. "And you're the oh so famous Roman, huh?" He chuckles and nods. It's always a bit of an ego boost when people recognize him.

"Gia, I haven't seen you before, where are you from?"

"Franklin High, a county over."

"Well Gia, I don't have anything smooth to say right now, and I'm a little fucked up, to be honest." He leans into her. "So how about we go talk somewhere quieter."

"I would love that." He wraps his arm around her waist, attempting to pull her through the crowded house. He feels her lean on his shoulder, standing on her tippy toes to reach his ear. "That's her, by the way. Don't leave me for her." He laughs.

"Wouldn't dream of it." Roman looks up to see who she's nodding to, who this mystery girl is. He sees the back of her head across the room near the kitchen table. She chugging tequila straight from the bottle.