Chapter 6: Let's Play A Game

Hey sorry I haven’t updated in a while, but I’ve been busy and stuff, so here’s the next chapter. By the way I tried to make it fun, but there’s a part in it where you’re probably going to be like, what’s happening? Well anyway let’s get this show on the road. Chapter 6 here we come.

 ~Katie

 ~Vote if you think clouds should be made of cotton candy

Katie’s P.O.V

I awoke in an unfamiliar room. I couldn’t remember how I got there and honestly I was kind of freaking out, I mean wouldn’t you be if you didn’t know where you were? Suddenly it hit me. It all came back the picture, Simon, Liam’s face, my tears. It all came flowing back like a river.

 I remembered Simon packing us all into a van with no windows. You know those big creeper vans; yeah that’s what we had to ride in. I guess they didn’t want us to know where we were going or something like that, but it was just awkward the whole ride. No one talked and we were pretty much forced to look forward, you know no windows, but that wasn’t the worst of it. I don’t know why, but I wanted to know what Harry thought about the whole Liam thing. Every time I looked at him it was just the same expression. Absolutely nothing, there was nothing there to read or even try to understand it was just plain.

 I shook my head to try to get the discomforting thought out of my head. I got up out of my bed and up on some clothing, nothing to special just a green shirt and black skinny jeans, yep the usual.

 I walked out into the living room. There was a dark gray couch in the middle of the room with an arm chair next to it. No T.V, just those two pieces of furniture. I guess they didn’t want the guys to see what the fans thought of mine and Liam’s little “relationship”. Now that I think about I don’t have my phone either and there’s no computer or anything, nothing to connect us to the outside world.

 I looked around the room. There were six rooms, not counting the one I just walked out of. There was also a door to a kitchen off in the corner of the room with a dinning table next to the right wall. There were no decorations, or anything to make the room more vibrant.

 I could hear the sound of sizzling and the aroma of bacon filled the room. I guess I wasn’t the only one up. I walked through the door to the kitchen to see Harry in an apron that said ‘Kiss the Chef’.

 “Oh, looks like you’re finally up.” Harry said giving me a dashing smile, showing off his dimples.

 I could feel the blood rush to my face. I quickly shook the feeling, hoping he didn’t notice. “Was I the only one still sleeping?” I asked.

 “Yeah, everyone else went out to explore I guess.” He replied.

 “Amy’s not really an exploring kind of girl.” I said remembering how she hated the outdoors.

 He shrugged. “All I know is she went off with Zayn somewhere.”

 I gritted my teeth. I still didn’t know what was going on with her and Zayn; as if it isn’t obvious, but why couldn’t she tell me she and Zayn have a little thing going on? You would think a girl would tell her best friend theses kinds of things.

 “Um, Katie are you alright?” Harry asked.

 I broke from my aggravating thoughts to see Harry looking at me in confusion. Even when he’s confused he looks adorable. Damn it brain stop saying these things to me.

 “Uh, Y-yeah I’m just a bit uh…” I searched my vocabulary for the right word, but all I could think of was this, “…tired.”

 “But you just slept for like ten hours.” Harry said.