Chapter 2: London Here We Come

I hope you guys are reading this because I think it’s pretty good. Well lets continue the story.

 ~Katie

~ Vote is you consider yourself weird.

On my way to the airport I couldn’t stop thinking about what my parent’s reactions would be when they read my letter. I knew my sister would be thrilled, but my parents are another story. It’s not like they are strict or over bearing, I just hope they can support my decision. “Well this isn’t doing me any good.”

 I thought maybe some music would help me clear my head, so I turned on the radio and flipped through the channels until I found one that wasn’t a morning talk show. The song that was playing was What Makes You Beautiful by One Direction. I started to sing along with the lyrics, this song always cheers me up when I’m feeling down. Hey don’t they live in London? I thought to myself. I’ll ask Amy when I get to the airport, she knows all about One Direction. She has posters all over her walls that she kisses every single night. I really hope she didn’t bring them with her.

 When I arrived at the airport I scanned the crowd looking for Amy’s long black hair with purple highlights. Finally I spotted her; I could tell she spotted me as well considering she ran towards me screaming. “F CUP!”

 Well you see the reason she gave me this damn nickname is because, well I’m pretty chesty, and she isn’t; but I sure as hell am no F cup. As she ran up to me I noticed what she was wearing. It had to be the shortest and tightest dress known to man, with a pair of six inch heels. Amy does that a lot she over dresses for everything. She would probably even dress like that to a funeral. I’ve never understood that side of her, I mean I’m her best friend so I know her favorite color and the guy she’s madly in love with, and all that good stuff. I just don't get why she dresses like she's going to some fashion show.

 As for me I’m wearing black skinny jeans, a green t-shirt, which happens to be my favorite color, with a Holister jacket, while my wavy brunette hair is a mess and my side bangs parted to the right are partially falling into my eyes.

 Amy finally got over to me after almost breaking her ankle running in those six inch heels. I cracked up as she stumbled over to me and was thankful that she wasn't close enough to have heard me laughing at her, because well let's just say Amy doesn't take things lightly.

 “Hey what took you so long?” She wined.

 “What are you talking about? It takes like an hour and a half to get from my house to the airport I’m perfectly on time.” I barked. I’m still not in a good mood because she woke me up so early. Who cares if it’s already 8:00 I’m still tired.

 “Okay, Miss Grumpy pants.” She teased, giving me a cheeky grin.

 “Lets just get on the plane already.” I said, not really in the mood to humor her teasing, considering she did it so often, I was never really in the mood for it.

 After we got seated on the plane Amy and I seemed to have the same idea in mind. We both pulled out our music and started scrolling through our songs. I glanced over at Amy and noticed she was listening to I Want by One Direction. I rolled my eyes, and she smirked. It’s not that I don’t like One Direction, because I do it’s just that since One Direction is all I hear from Amy and my sister, it kind of gets annoying.

Focusing on my music now I scan through my songs looking for one to fit the mood. I choose Home by Phillip Phillips, you know because I’m moving to London and getting a new home. As the lyrics start flowing through my head my eye lids start to droop and I doze off.

Harry Styles: Brighten Up My Life (Harry Styles Fan Fiction)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें