Chapter 5: It's Not What It Looks Like

Hey I hope you’ve been enjoying my story oh and by the way if any of you people reading this have any ideas for me to spice it up a little please comment or message me. Thnx anyway I’ve kind of rambled, you probably want to hear the story right well OK here we go.

 ~Katie

 ~Vote if someday you want to be famous

Katie's P.O.V

I got out of bed at around 11:30, notice I didn’t say I woke up around 11:30. Well that’s because I didn’t sleep at all. My head was full of thoughts about Harry and I’m not really going to get into the details because frankly it’s embarrassing.

 When I got out of bed I figured I’d just put on some sweat pants and leave on the tank-top I slept in. You know cause I thought it was only going to be me and Amy I mean we’re both girls so it’s not like she’d care what I was wearing, and if some how I knew what was about to happen trust me I would have gotten properly dressed.

 I walked out of my bedroom expecting to see Amy, but what do I see Harry freaking Styles sitting on my couch. Oh come on, I shut my eyes tight trying to wake up from this bad dream but every time I did he was still there.

 “Oh, why me?” I groaned.

 “Why you what?” I heard a familiar voice say.

 I looked only to notice that the whole gang was here. Liam and Niall were in the kitchen, Louis was sitting at the dinning table, and Amy along with Zayn were standing in the hallway. It pissed me off to think Amy still wasn’t telling me something but my thoughts were interrupted by a hug from Louis. I’m really starting to love this guy; he’s so kind and caring.

 Unfortunately while I was hugging Louis, Harry was glaring at us. You see once again he is upset for no reason, so I glared right back at him. He seemed a little hurt and that made me feel bad.

 After mine and Harry’s little glare session, Louis finished hugging me. For some reason everyone was staring at me, it kind of freaked me out I looked at Amy to get some sort of an explanation.

 “Uh, Katie your headlights are on.” Amy said, pointing her finger toward my chest. 

 I looked at her confused, but then it suddenly clicked. I covered my breasts and ran to my bedroom, soon after I covered my breasts I heard everyone start laughing I was so embarrassed. Thanks Amy, why do you have to make the room so damn cold.

Harry’s POV:

When Katie walked out of her room she looked a little tired or maybe a lot, but for some reason she kept shutting and opening her eyes.

 “Oh, why me?” She groaned

 “Why you what?” Louis asked.

 She looked around the room and realized we were all here. Louis ran over to hug her which made me clench my fists. I glared at Louis, why does he have to be so touchy with Katie? I guess Katie noticed and glared right back at me. My heart sank, why doesn’t she like me? Did I offend her in some way?

 Finally Louis pulled away from their hug, revealing a little something that had gotten a bit, let’s just say, too cold. We all stared at Katie, I wanted to look away but how do you just do that. Cleary no one else could either because we just kept staring.

 Katie looked at Amy I guess she was looking for some answer as to why she was the main attraction all of a sudden.

 “Uh, Katie your headlights are on.” Amy said, pointing toward Katie’s chest.