The rest of the members started walking into the empty park, followed by a camera-drone which Jeongin was controlling from his set up. That way the two technology experts would be able to follow up and act if the others needed help.

After a two minute walk, the group saw a light in the distance. Chan told Felix and Jisung to split up, and find a good position with an overview of the area, in case they needed any of the snipers' help.

Woojin and Hyunjin followed them to protect the snipers, and to work as back up if needed.

The remaining group of Chan, Changbin and Minho walked towards the light. Jeongin had already checked out the area with the help of his drone, and was able to report back to Chan before they reached the area.

"There are five men there. They look like they're waiting for you."

Chan thanked the Maknae and continued to walk towards the source of the light.

The closer the 3 got to the light, the clearer everything got. Chan confirmed Jeongin's count of 5 men.

He also notice how they just sat still, waiting for Chan, Changbin and Minho's arrival.

Once they were present one of the members of the other gang stood up and walked over to SKZ while talking.

"Lee Know and Lee Lix's newly founded gang. Right before my eyes. Should I feel honored?"

Minho chuckled dryly while looking at the man in amusement.

"Cut the crap. We're here cuz you have something that belongs to us, and we'd like it back." Changbin said in a low and threatening tone.

The leader of the rival gang motioned for his members to surround SKZ.

"Tough words for a 3-member rookie gang."

The 4 other members pulled out their guns, poi3them to SKZ's heads. Minho had two guns pointing at him, since he was the most dangerous person present.

Chan, Changbin and Minho heard Jeongin speak through their earpieces, ordering for Woojin, Hyunjin, Félix and Jisung to attack the rival gang.

The leader stepped towards Minho, looking at him curiously.

"Where'd your boyfriend go? Did he leave you? Or mabye you left him for your rookie group."

Minho looked at the man with deadly eyes. He didn't like the fact that the man implied that Felix was his boyfriend.

Suddenly the leader fell to his knees, groaning. Hyunjin appeared behind the leader, grabbing a hold of his hair to hold him still.

The two gang members who held their guns against Minho's head suddenly fell to the ground, unconscious.

The member holding a gun against Chan's head fell to the ground a minute later, also unconscious.

Felix stepped in front of Chan in a protective yet professional manner, just as Jisung did with Minho. Woojin was quick to attack the last member of the rival gang, before stepping in, next to Changbin.

The leader of the rival gang looked at them all with fear in his eyes, yet he kept his face neutral. He looked at Felix and suddenly his face lit up.

"Oh, so your boyfriend is here."

Minho was about to step forward to punch him in the face, when Jisung grabbed his hand and held him back.