•Chapter 139•

Start from the beginning

"If I squeeze hard enough your baby will pop out swinging on the umbilical cord." She joked and I cracked up as we walked down the New Orleans streets.

"I'm so glad you're here, I missed you so much, and now you can take care of Adrianna while we're shooting this damn music video."

"Oh, honey, it's a damn honor to be your babysitter for a few days. I'm your slave for the next week." She saluted and then looked back at me as I looked up at the set we were gonna be shooting at.

"Mani should be around too we have a day date for some wings." She bumped Camila's side with her butt and looked back at me again.

"Oh really?!" Camila gasped and groaned, "Please get me a box, this little fella is kicking my ass for some food."

"It's weird that the Camila I know was always hungry and now it's ten times worse because of another mini Camila." Dinah giggled and I walked inside the restaurant Camila and I were supposed to film.

"Hey! How was the flight?" I immediately heard Roger's voice and turned my head to see him walking up to us.

"It was great, yeah, how's everything going so far?" I asked as I looked around the busy restaurant and he walked out with me.

"Sit down by me." Gian smiled at Camila and Dinah walked with my fiancée.

"I'll order for you?" Camila asked and I shook my head.

"I'll be in there in a few I just wanna take in the scene- Dr. Osler, hey, just follow them they won't stop you if you guys are with another."

"Just call me Andy." She smiled and excitedly walked behind Dinah and Camila.

"Andy? I had no idea her name was Andy." I frowned to myself while Roger patted my shoulder.

When we finally walked outside he pointed up at the balcony, "Once it hits night and the restaurant is closed you guys will shoot throughout the building." He informed me and I noticed a girl taking a good extra long look my way.

She was probably thinking it was me but not fully believing it.

"We even got a horse and carriage." He smiled and I laughed to myself seeing the slight excitement that slipped out.

"Good for you buddy." I sighed out a smile as I looked around the town.

"Such a beautiful damn city." I expressed as I leaned against the post with people walking by.

"Camila... she looks like she'll pop in a couple months." He joked and I let out a breathy laugh.

"Yeah, she's either taking this pregnancy easy as hell or she's one hell of an actress. When she was pregnant with Adrianna, she would never go five minutes a day without complaining about one thing. Like, either her back hurts, her feet hurts, she's hungry, the baby's hungry, she can't sleep- now? She's like breezing through."

"Second kid is much easier-"

"Bullshit." I crossed my arms and he chuckled softly.

"When my mom was pregnant with my little sister she was a complete train wreck."

"Everyone has different pregnancies, kid. What's up? You okay?" He nudged me and I just shrugged looking up at my surroundings.

"I'm just used to doing everything for her when she's pregnant and now I'm kinda waiting for her to just ask me for something. She's so independent and all I wanna do is just help. I don't know if she's actually just okay or she just wants to do everything on her own so doesn't make me feel any stress; or she just wants to do everything herself?" I overthought her actions and Roger chuckled before clearing his throat.