•Chapter 139•

Start from the beginning

"You okay?" I asked my fiancée and she nodded as her hand rested on my cheek.

"I..." She sighed out shakily,

"I will not stop until I have a boy, Y/N  Y/L/N." She stared me in my eyes and I closed mine as I shook my head.

"You're gonna give me a damn heart attack one day."

"Good, now after this baby you better keep up that healthy baby batter cause I'm not done."

"I am not going to have six kids."

"You will if we have all girls."

"No, I will not."

"You'll be trapped again and I know how much you like being handcuffed-"

"Okay, now, you shut your whore mouth." I joked and she cracked up loudly as her legs wrapped around my waist.

"Take me home, daddy." She giggled and I carried her out of the room just to see Dr. Osler walking back with a cup of coffee.

"We all set?" She took a sip and we nodded.

"So, as we near your second trimester which is in the next four weeks, we'll switch the one month prenatal appointments to every two weeks." She informed us and we nodded completely understanding.

"I will seeee you two on June fourth." She smirked and walked by us just to walk backwards.

"Do not hesitate to call me if you feel any anxiety about the pregnancy or feel if anything is wrong. AND-"

"Eat healthy, I got it." Camila huffed causing us both to laugh while Dr. Osler walked into her office.

"Am I getting fat though?" Camila suddenly asked me as she interlocked our fingers.

"No, baby, you're just pregnant." I snorted as we walked out into the sunny day of Los Angeles.

"I'm really hungry-"

I opened the car door for her and she got in as she started to look at her phone to see what was on UberEats.

"Why don't we just pick something on the way? We're literally out and about now-"

"My damn back hurts, I've been faking it till I make it. Which is fucking me up." Camila then leaned back belly out and deep huffs.

"I wish you could get pregnant." She looked at me and I chuckled shaking my head.

"I definitely don't, thank God." I snorted as I pulled out of the parking lot while I saw a few paps near the corner.

Someone had tipped them off.

"Please, give me a massage when we get home? I'll suck your dick." She closed her eyes and I laughed deeply.

"Are you karlasimpact?" I joked and she cracked an eye open.

"Maybe."

"No shit, really?!" I gasped and she giggled shaking her head.

"No, I'm not that thirsty." She giggled as she closed her eyes again and I pouted.

"Damnit."

_

"Well hello you fucking whale! Come here!" Dinah happily gasped and wrapped her arms around Camila.

"Oh God please, I hope you get pregnant so she or he can fuck you up too." Camila rubbed her back and suddenly I heard Camila's back crack.

"Oh fucking yes, that felt so good. Do it again."