"Don't," she whispered, opening her eyes halfway. "Don't go."

Jungkook realized she was still in a trance. "I won't," he whispered convincingly and a small smile made its way on to her lips as her eyes fluttered shut. The trust she had in him did something to Jungkook's heart. He draped his shirt over her and put her under a blanket so that she wouldn't feel cold.

He wanted to leave but he couldn't. It didn't matter whether she remembered it or not. It didn't matter whether she was in a daze. He had promised her that he wouldn't leave.

He stared at her for a while. The marks he'd irresponsibly left on her neck would cause her enough embarrassment.

It was a good thing that the next day was a weekend, otherwise they'd both have to miss college. Jungkook finally made up his mind and got under the covers alongside her, to catch up on some much needed sleep. Eventually, Jihye snuggled close to his chest and hugged him like a child hugging her teddy bear.

Going from a seductress to an innocent little girl; her duality surprised Jungkook. He took a look at her face. Her lips looked so kissable but he knew he couldn't. She was his brother's promised, entrusted to him for just two months. Then it'd all be over.

However, he'd have to plan something reasonable to tell her the next morning.

๑☆゚.*・。゚๑

Jihye woke up with a grunt. Her head ached badly. She sat up, trying to remember what happened last night but everything was blurry. She removed the blanket to find out that her legs were totally uncovered. 'Why- how-?'

What she saw next scared her - she was in one of Jungkook's plain, white shirts. She hated them. They were too thin for her liking. But how did she get into one?

She got up from bed, but her head did a spin causing her to sit down again. What happened to me? Jihye stood up again, slower this time. She slowly walked out of her room, in dire need of an aspirin. She heard some sound coming from the kitchen and entered to find Jungkook, cooking something.

She quickly sat down in one of the chairs in an attempt to not let her exposed legs show. She wanted to quietly get out of there and return to her room to put something on, but Jungkook had already sensed her presence. He turned around and his eyes widened.

"Good morning," he said nervously. "I was just making breakfast for you."

"Thank you," she said and he got back to cooking, reluctantly looking away from her. "Why am I in your shirt?" She asked in a firm and strict tone, and Jungkook realized she had jumped to conclusions.

"Don't you remember a single thing from last night?" He asked, avoiding eye contact. Jihye tried her best to remember, but there were only faint recollections. She couldn't get past the blurry images. When she tried, her head felt like it was about to explode.

She clutched her forehead and winced. ''Don't pressure your mind, it'll get worse," Jungkook told her.

''Please tell me you have an aspirin."

Jungkook handed her the pill and a glass of water. She took it and tried to bear with the pain. "I-I can't remember anything."

"You don't have to," Jungkook said. He took a seat across Jihye. "Just relax, you'll feel better." And she did, soon enough.

"Do you want to freshen up first or..?" Jungkook hesitantly asked.

"I need to take a shower," she said. "Can you please look away or something?"

Jungkook got up and turned around. Jihye used the moment to get up and go to her room. Just as she was about to close the door, Jungkook boomed, ''Jihye?Don't freak out when you take the shirt off."

"What is he talking about?" Jihye asked herself and went to the washroom. She took off the shirt, unconsciously smelling it. It even smelled like Jungkook, which made a blush creep up her cheeks.

"What is wrong with me?" She looked into the mirror and realized Jungkook could predict the future because she was a nanosecond away from freaking out.

Her neck was covered in red and purple marks.

๑☆゚.*・。゚๑

Get ready for the most "awkward" conversation ever.