CHAPTER 1

(A: Well, first of all thanks to all my readers, who support my stories and give me the strength to keep on writing... This one is for @StarZero135 who asked for a Momo x reader story, I hope you like it)

Y/N'S POV
Hey... What's up... My name? I'm Yook Y/N, I have 17 years old and I'm still studying... Well if I can call it like that... The truth is that, I prefer having fun bullying some of the students... It's not that I'm not intelligent it's just that I get bored easily... So my friends and I have fun... Easy, right?

That's how I look, not that bad i guess

That's how I look, not that bad i guess... Oh and there are my friends... But its better who is with them... Shes my favorite victim... Hirai Yaiko, she's like really easy to tease and I like bullying her... Let's see how fun will be today...
-Y/N: Good morning loser! Hmm, let me have a look of you...
-Yaiko: Leave me alone, please Y/N...
-Y/N: (smirks) Alone? You should be grateful that someone is talking with you... Huh, nerdy?
-Yaiko: Please forget me...
-Y/N: Are you listening her? (smirks)
-San: Hah, we just want to have fun you looser... (smiles)
-Y/N: Like I was saying, let's see what you are wearing today... Hmm, those shoes are too much clean, right guys?
-Mingi: That's right, but there's no prob... (throws mud to her shoes)
-Y/N: Oh I like it more that way, it suits you better... (laughs)

-Y/N: See you in class looser

-Y/N: See you in class looser... (pushes her and she falls on the mud) Oh gosh... Now you'll need to clean, or else you'll be the smelly girl... Do you like the good nickname I gave you? (smirks)
-Yaiko: I hate you! Leave me alone! (cries)
-Y/N: Oopps did I make you cry looser? Well, that's what you deserve... Let's go guys, there's nothing more to do with her today...
-Yeosang: Yeah let's go... Don't miss us looser... (laughs)

Ugh, that was really fun... She should have seen her face when I pushed her... Haha, she's all dirty... I wonder how will react the other ones when she comes to class...

YAIKO'S POV
I hate him, I hate Y/N and his stupid friends! Why can't they leave me alone? What did I do to them? Nothing, so why do they have to treat me like that?! And now I can't go to class like this... I'm all dirty because of the mud... Stupid Y/N! I'll make her pay for what he did... But that's what I said yesterday and here I am... It's better if I just return home... On my way, all the people laughed because of my looks... I hate this, so I start running... Once I arrive home I saw a suitcase... Wait, a suitcase?
-Yaiko: Mom I'm home!
-Mom: What are you doing here, you should be at the high school--What happened?
-Yaiko: (cries) That stupid Y/N again... (sobs) he pushed me to the mud...
-Mom: I swear for God that I'll-
-Momo: Don't need to do so mom, I'll do it...
-Yaiko: Momo unnie! (runs to her)
-Momo: Woah, woah... The hug later, you have to clean yourself first... (smiles)

-Yaiko: I really missed you unnie

-Yaiko: I really missed you unnie... How good that you are here... I'm going to clean myself... (smiles)
-Momo: Okay, take your time...

MOMO'S POV
Aish... Why is my little sister having this bad time? I'll make sure that the one bullying her will stop... She has to enjoy her school life...
-Momo: Who is it?
-Mom: Who is who?
-Momo: The one who bullies her...
-Mom: Oh, it's Y/N, the Prince and bully of the school... Also his gang... They are really dangerous... They even made a teacher leave their job...
-Momo: And why do they have to bully Yaiko? (frowns) Did she do something against them or-
-Mom: Of course not! Your sister is an angel...
-Momo: For how much has been this happening?
-Mom: Since she started high school...
-Momo: This has to stop! Like right now!
-Mom: But you are on your holidays... You should relax and have-
-Momo: Mom, don't worry it's for Yaiko... I don't care, and I'm not afraid of a kiddo... (smiles)
-Yaiko: Unnie it's not necessary... Please enjoy while you are here... (smiles) I can support whatever he does to me, after all I kinda get used to...
-Momo: It shouldn't be like that... Let's go to the school... (smiles)
-Yaiko: But, the classes already started I can't go now to-
-Momo: We are not going to classes... We are going to find that kid... What was the name? Y/N?
-Yaiko: (nods) Please don't do a show en front of everyone... It would be so embarrassing...
-Momo: I'm an idol, doing a show is my specialty... (smiles) But don't worry ill control myself...

After so we headed to Yaiko's high school... Who does that kid think he's bullying? Once I leave Japan again, Yaiko will be able to enjoy her scholar life...
-Yaiko: We are here... (looks down)
-Momo: Don't worry, we'll wait for the break, so they go out and we'll approach them...

We waited until they had the break and after so... A lot of students started going out, who the hell is that Y/N?
-Momo: So who's him?
-Yaiko: (points to a guy) That one...
-Momo: Let's go, don't worry...

We approached them and just when we were about to arrived, he seems to notice Yaiko but not me...
-Y/N: Hey you looser! It seems like you didn't get enough, huh? (smirks)
-Momo: Call her looser again and I'll that stupid smile fade away in a second... (frowns)
-San: Y/N, we'll wait for you in our spot... Good luck, bro...
-Momo: That's it, run away!
-Yaiko: Momo unnie is enough...
-Momo: Huh? We just started, tell me you kid... You are the one bullying her. Why?! (angry)
-Y/N: It's simple... It's just fun, I don't get bored doing so...
-Momo: Then, if you want to have fun, why don't you try with someone older like me, huh? Are you afraid? (smirks)

Y/N'S POVWho the hell is this girl? And is she really older than me? A noona? But she's shorter, and well, she looks really young and pretty, kinda opposite of Yaiko, ha, that's a good one

Y/N'S POV
Who the hell is this girl? And is she really older than me? A noona? But she's shorter, and well, she looks really young and pretty, kinda opposite of Yaiko, ha, that's a good one...
-Girl: You, did the cat have your tongue? Speak!
-Y/N: My name is Yook Y/N, nice to meet you noona... (bows)
-Girl: Huh? We're you listening to what I was saying?! I'm going to-
-Yaiko: Enough Momo unnie, it's enough I guess he understood everything...

Her name is Momo, from now on I'll call her Momo noona, wait, but what is she for Yaiko?
-Momo: This kid seems to be in another place, listen to me kid, you touch her or hurt her and I make your life a hell, understood?
-Y/N: (nods)
-Momo: Good, let's go Yaiko...(smiles)
-Yaiko: Okay...

Is it real what I'm seeing? Why does she have the brightest smile ever? Ugh, I'm messing around... I should return with my buddies...