SEQUENCE THREE: CHAPTER ONE: PART ONE

NUTS HOUSE / 7.00 AM.

ANDERSON POV

*BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP--CLICK*

"Haaaa-arghh...Morning already...?"

After I irritated by the noise of my alarm clock and turned it off, I slowly get up and the pain zaps through my body.

"UGH...! Haah...? Yep, still not fully recover eh? Right, gotta get to downstairs first."

"My name is Anderson Cole, eighteen years old. I was sent to this Precure World to prevent something that should not happen, to lead this world's story properly as it should be..."

"It's been five days since the representative battle at the border of Hokuto, the day that I fought Connor: Kamen Rider Grease. After that fight, Jared and everyone was okay except me...Because I use Hazard Trigger and make me berserk and will destroy everything in sight. Nozomi and the others helped me in time I think..."

"And here I am...Having bandages wrap around my body, walk like an old man who has a problem with his back and do nothing but rest."

"Hey, Anderson. Morning."

"Hm? Yeah, Coco. Morning"

"Going to meet the others in the living room? Let me help you then." Said Coco.

"No, thank you. I can walk by myself..." I declined and glanced away.

"Come on, it will take more than minute if you walk that slow...Heave-ho."

"Wha--Ah come on, Coco!"

"In the end, I was carried by Coco all the way to the living room where everyone waiting."

When Coco and I reach the living room I already see six girls sit on the sofa staring at something on the table, and also with Nuts who notice us and greet me first.

"Good morning, Coco, Anderson."

"Hey, Nuts."

"Senpai?"

I was about to talk with Nuts more, but the other voice suddenly spoke up. And that was Nozomi, she reacted fastest among the group when she hears my name. She quickly stood up and approach me.

"Senpai! Are you okay!? Still hurt? You were in your room these past five days without going outside. Are you really oka--"

"Whoa-whoa...Calm down, Nozomi. It's true that I still cannot run, but I'm okay. So, you don't have to worry about me that much you know."

"But...but..." She still not belives me huh?

"It's okay, Milady. I'm gonna be okay." I said softly and pat her head.

"Uu...Uhm...Okay..."

She answered with a blush on her face. That's adorable, isn't it?

"Ji......(Stare)"

Looks like I can sense those intensive glares from those other four girls. I and Nozomi quickly separate ourselves.

"Oi! I think you two lovebirds should quit it out already. We have other things to do."

Jared said while walks out from his toilet and past me. Made me and the magenta haired girl flinched.

"L-L-L-Lovebirds" Nozomi stuttered.

Ah shit, Jared! You make things get worse!

"It's not something you think that way for sure, you muscle brain."