SEQUENCE ONE : CHAPTER ONE

CHAPTER TWO : WARRIORS OF HOPE AND RIDER WHO PASSING BY

ANDERSON POV

The sunlight shaded into my eyes and force me to wake up.

"Ugh...hm?...where am I now?..."

Uh...looks like I was rayshift to here already huh? I just realized that I woke up in the park. So I decided to walk out of park and look around the city.

TWO HOURS LATER...
(SPONGEBOB THEME)

I walk around the shopping zone and I see a cafe shop. I see the paper beside the cafe door.

(PART TIME WANTED. WAITER WANTED GOOD INCOME ALSO TEMPORARY ACCOMMODATION. GET INSIDE THE CAFE TO ASK MORE INFORMATION)

"Heh?...interesting...just be a waiter huh?...It's very good that I will have somewhere to live for now...okay..."

I decided to walk inside the cafe to meet owner of this cafe. As I walk in I think I saw the owner already. Yellow shirt with an apron blue jeans. He's kinda cool. but I can look in his eyes and says that he's...DIFFERENT...Is he?...gay???...or I'm wrong...

"Oh! Welcome to my cafe William's sir. How can I help you?" Owner greeted me

"Uh...I want to ask you about be a part-timer here..."

"WHOA! Of course! please sit down here my friend."

"A...alright..." He seems so excited about that eh?...Well whatever... "So...I want to work a part-time here and somewhere to live to. Is it okay with you?

"Of course there's no problem with that, are you a foreigner right?"

"Yes I am...oh! where are my manners. My name is Anderson Cole. Nice to meet you Owner

"Please don't call me owner...just William. I'm counting on you my friend."

After that William told me to come back at night to disscuss where I would stay. So now I can continue to walk around the town.

"Ooh...nice Clock tower there...eh?

Is that?..."

At the top of the clock tower I saw a girl with magenta hair and brown hair boy and black mysterious man try to catch them. But those two jump out of the clock tower. When they almost hit the surface, I heard sound of POOF! and saw some smoke around them and floating.

After that I watch in awe big orange wings out of that smoke. The big orange bird?...flew up in the air with high speed.

Yes...I know them...It's the scene that Nozomi and Syrup tried to get away from Scrop of Eternal group.

Now the other girls followed to catch up. I have to head there too...but how...

"Hm? what's with my phone...oh don't tell me..." I press and set the phone and threw up in the air.

BUILD CHANGE!!!

As I thought...THIS...IS...AWSOME!!!!!"