SEQUENCE THE MOVIE : PART ONE

(Woz : Greetings, all readers who passing through this story....The man who talking to you right here is me....Woz. 

You don't have to remember me....And I don't have to remember you...Just remember that this Precure World will also be conquer by our time overlord Oma ZI-O soon. Be grateful for that....

 Don't worry, I didn't come here to tell you that and ruin the story. I will tell you the story, that in my overlord world. Why Kamen rider ZI-O can just defeat Another Build and don't have to go to the past. Why Anderson Cole gave Logan a Build Ridewatch. 

This will be explained in this sequence......Well! Let's begin shall we? *Open the book*

Woz : According to this appendix of this book, in 8th November 2017....the ordinary school girl Yumehara Nozomi. Who become one of Legend Warriors and protect the world from the darkness ; Precure.

And The ordinary school boy Anderson Cole, who become Kamen Rider Build by his own fate. Many miracles happened many times because they meet each other.....But now Their miracles and fate can defeat the another dangerous encounter and their bonds will--

Oops~~ I just did that again like the previous trailer didn't I? Well.....I have to say it again then....' I suppose that still in the future for you....' Hm. *Shut the book*

I think you all bored at me already, That's shame....Then let's start the chapter right away then....*Walk away from the stage*)

(A/N : GODDAMMIT WOZ.....CURSE YOU! XD)

7TH NOVEMBER 2017 A.D. / LOCATION : UNKNOWN / TIME : UNKNOWN

??? POV 

"This Kingdom....I will not accept it....No one understand my goal! No one understand my ambitious! NO! ONE! ACCEPT ME!!! 

And with that little stupid mind of you all....Leave me no choice....

With this power I can let my ambitions burn this kingdom. LET MY WILL BURN!....AND SET THIS KINGDOM FREE!!!

But i'm afraid with this power alone cannot accomplish it. I have to seek the power more--"

*TIME STOPPED*

"I can give it to you, That power you seek for...."

"The time....just stopped. WHO. ARE. YOU?"

 "Don't be so hostile to me....My name is Wool. The Time Jacker."

"Time? That's not make sense...."

"It already happened, And  I'm here to give you that power. The power that you can burn this Kingdom, he power that will let your ambition. And the power that will give you become a True King...."

"Okay, how I have to prove it to you to have this power then?"

"Easy! Just say 'yes' and accept the contract. You can have it and do whatever you want to do....So! Your Answers?....."

"Hm! Interesting! I, Mushiban will accept the contract and become a King!"

"That's all I want to hear...." *Click the Another Ridewatch*

bUiLd!

"From now on.....You will be Kamen Rider Build!"

*Received the Ridewatch* "HM!? This power! Yes....This is it....My powers...WILL BEYOND EVERYTHING!!!" 

TDST ENTERTAINER PRESENTS

STORY CROSSOVER : YES! PRECURE 5 GO GO! X KAMEN RIDER BUILD X KAMEN RIDER ZI-O