SEQUENCE DX PART TWO

CONTINUE FROM PART ONE

THIRD PERSON POV

"What!? They were captured in the void!?"

Emu was the one who shocked at this new. While the other and also with Precures remain silent.

"Now...What should we do? Anderson. looks like we get in the tough situation now."

Parado asked Anderson for another plan.

Anderson think for a seconds and decided

"Just follow the plan first. Bring all Precures to the Downtown, we can't engage Fusion if team not assemble."

"Roger that."

Emu answer and the voicechat ended. Everyone now targeted to move at Downtown to save the world from Fusion.

DOWNTOWN CITY / 14.15 PM.

ANDERSON POV

After I finished contact those two. I quickly run into Downtown to find Nozomi and other four. I know that If she is really Nozomi, She will lead them to the city before us.

PRECURE! SHOOTING STARS!!!

As I heard her finisher flew towards Hoshina and eliminated it. But those monster still outnumbered them, even for me too.

"Even I have to go alone...But it can't be help eh?"

I attached my Driver and insert bottles.

KAIZOKU!

DENSYA!

BEST MATCH!!!

ARE YOU READY?~~~

"Henshin!"

TEIKOKU NO HANGYAKUSHA!KAIZOKURESSYA!!! YEAHH!!!

I dash towards Precures while spawn my Kaizoku Hassyar and charge the arrow.

KAKUEKI DENSYA!...

KYUUKOU DENSYA!...

KAIZOKU DENSYA!...

KAIZOKU DENSYA! HASSHA!!!

A blue train flew and shoot at monsters. and also tackle them one by one. Made a few swarm of them disappeared.

I quickly regroup at Precures as I can see the chance.

"Are you girls okay?"

"Hey! You are the guy from before!"

Cure Rouge remembered me

"We're okay right now! thanks for helping us...uh..."

Cure Lemonade stuttered because she did not know my name huh?

"Build...Just call me Build. We have to go to the center of this city, another group of Precure was in there. And seems they're having a trouble right now."