SEQUENCE ONE : CHAPTER FIVE : PART ONE

CHAPTER FIVE / PART ONE :
THE DRAGON OF PALMIER KINGDOM

PALMIER KINGDOM / 10.00 AM

THIRD PERSON POV

Meanwhile at Palmier kingdom, people there still busy repair thier castle. But have one who still keep lazy. That person is Milk, because she just sent the emergency letter to Coco yesterday.

"Coco-sama and Nuts-sama...Did they got the letter-Miru?"

"Hey! Milk!"

"Eh!? Papaya-sama!?"

Papaya saw Milk lack on her work. He recalled and get her continue to work.

"Don't space out-papa! Go around the town and give food to people-papa. Just concentrate to the work-papa!"

When he turned back he heard Milk muttered.

"I can't concentrate the work if I worried about Coco-sama and Nuts-sama-miru..."

"DON'T EVEN TALK BACK!!!"

"MIRU!?"

"We have to take careand support our hometown while our rulers are away. That's the job of caretaker-papa."

Milk pouted while she listen her lecture of Papaya, And then she saw Syrup landing near the castle, she ran to them quickly.

"Syrup!" Milk called Syrup.

"Oi Milk! Just cut it out-ropu You write letters to us every single day-ropu..."

"As caretaker, I have to inform the situation to Coco-sama and Nuts-sama of Palmier Kingdom-miru. So I have to write letters-miru..."

Syrup have nothing to say and cringed after Milk said that.

"Then? Let me see what you delivered. Is it a letter from Coco-sama and Nuts-sama-miru?"

"Hey Milk!"

Precures and also Coco and Nuts appeared from Syrup and greet Milk. That made Milk cry for happiness and jump out to them.

"I'm really miss you guys-miru"

"Me too Milk!" Nozomi said and run to her too and ready for embrace.

Milk flew over Nozomi and head towards Coco and Nuts and hug them tightly

"Coco-sama! Nuts-sama! I really miss you-miru!"

ANDERSON POV

"Pffft! Seriously!?" I tried to keep my laughing because Milk just ignored her completely.

"Mou~~ (geez~~) Don't laugh like that Sempai!" She pouted to me...that's so cute!

"Well...I'm going for a walk here...don't worry about me okay?"

"Okay~~ Be careful then Sempai!"

After I separated from precures and reach suburbs, The mysterious person come to greet me.