Pure Blood 4 (Damian)

So this chapter is more so just a closing to the story. I would try to do more, but I really don't want to force it and ruin the story.
I got a lot of pouts that this wasn't a Harry Potter crossover, so what if I made a Harry Potter book, or Draco Malfoy (I have a soft spot for a serpent boy ;) )

What about houses for yourself? Are you Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, Gryffindor, or Slytherin?

------

You wake in bed with Damian beside you gently playing with your hair.

"Good morning beloved... how are you..?"

"I feel... very  awake. Like I can hear the fan? Is that annoying sound the fan?" You question annoyed.

Damian chuckles, "Yes... that's the fan. It will take time to learn and get used to the enhanced senses and such."

"Does it take long to learn..?" You look up.

"Depends. I leaned in a few hours. While you were resting... but I was prepared to do this. I will help you through this though." Damian insists.

You nod softly and get up.

As you start moving around and doing things you find myself breaking things. A lot.

Three steps used to be small, now it can throw you across the room.

Holding a glass of water, crunch! Glass everywhere.

It's overwhelming.

Damian tries to help you, but you finally just break down. You never wanted this.

Damian holds you close and sighs. "It's ok beloved. We will get through this. It's only your first day if a millenia of time..."

Somehow his words comfort you. You calm down and cuddle into him.

The cool thing is you don't need any special ruins to walk in sunlight. You can just do it.

Jason and Dick are very salty of this. You "don't have to worry about some stupid rock."

And fighting lessons have begun. They decided you needed to know how to fight in order to survive.

Maybe eternal life can be good. Especially with someone you love.