Prom Dress (Batsis)

Your father can't get out of work to take you to the store for a prom dress, so your brothers are taking you.

All of your brothers are happy you get to go to prom and want you to be happy.

You just wish Bruce was free to come.

Once at the store the boys each pick you out a dress while you think they are just sitting around waiting on you. When you find a single dress you saw online and come back you find each of them with a dress in hand and a smile on their faces.

You can't help but to laugh at how they look. Each holding your favorite color dress with a goofy grin. It is a sight to remember.

Once you take the dresses into the dressing room you try each one.

Jason got you a full lace form fitting gown with a halter top style and a split up to your thigh.

Tim picked out a more covering gown with full sleeves and a perfect silhouette for your body made out of satin.

Damian picked out the more feverish of outfits simply stating, "You should show them who you are. A wayne." This touched you a bit because your youngest brother was never one to show sentiment to any of you. The dress is a deep V neckline strapless dress with jewlsaround the top that look more like diamonds and it follows your curves smoothly to a high low bottom that has a small train behind you that attaches to a bracelet for dancing.

You personally had a dress with a full covering lace top and a poofy skirt which appeared to be a throwback to the poodle skirt of the 1950s.

After looking yourself over several timesin the dressing room you choose a dress.  The boys are all thrilled to see you picked a dress and look stunning, but they also are piling money into the hand of the one who's dress you chose.

With a giggle you get back into your clothes then pay for the dress.

On prom night they all wait for you to step down the stairwell.

When you finally step down they all seem to looked stunned. Especially Bruce.

"You look stunning, but I don't think I can let you leave here in that." Bruce smirks playfully and adds, "I don't need you getting a boyfriend anytime soon. Perhaps you should wear sweats?"

You giggle and hug him tight whispering to him, "you're the best, and I'll only date a guy that meets the high standards you and Alfred gave me..."

"Good." Bruce says and hugs you back.

"GROUP HUG!!" Dick yells and everyone, even Alfred, joins in.

These are the memories that last a lifetime.