Hawk: T-This is great... I-I-I will love this... excitement.. adventure.... danger.. probably lurking around every corner- AHHH!!!!!!

Hawk was petrified to find a skeleton looking in his direction right in his face. He suddenly swam backwards as he ran into the side of the ship causing the ceiling to break at the unexpected impact. Hawk looked up at the destruction in front of him, then hurriedly swam over to Elizabeth's protection.

Hawk: ELIZABETH!!!

Elizabeth caught Hawk in her arms to ensure his safety. Once she let go of the terrified fish, Hawk began to shake uncontrollably.

Elizabeth: Are you ok?

Hawk: Y-Y-Y-Yea...I'm f-f-f-fine...

Elizabeth glanced above them both and beamed at what might be on the other side of the ship.

Elizabeth: Shhh....

She swam up at the now new made hole with her orange bag as Hawk followed her alarmed. She peeked her head at the top of the hole and scanned around the room with Hawk close behind.

Elizabeth: Oh my gosh!

She caught sight of what seemed to her as a wonderful structure of metal. It had three points and a handle which seemed like a miniature size of her father's trident. It gleamed into the sunlight that shone through the ocean. Elizabeth was overjoyed as she quickly swam to it out of pure excitement.

Elizabeth: Have you seen anything so wonderful in your entire life?

She gently picked it up as Hawk was also found surprised at the new discovery.

Hawk: Wow..

Elizabeth had shone it up a bit higher, so Hawk could see the amazing and mysterious structure. Hawk turned confused still amazed at what it was.

Hawk: ..But umm.. what is it?

Elizabeth shrugged her shoulders in delight still curious. She stuffed the weird thing in her bag while replying back to Hawk.

Elizabeth: I don't know, but I bet Gowther will!

Hawk heard a strange noise and looked outside the window as Elizabeth began to explore around the room a bit more. Hawk, being the guppy he was, worriedly swam over to Elizabeth not knowing what the sound was.

Hawk: D-Did you hear something?

Elizabeth had already discovered another thing in the abandoned room totally ignoring what Hawk had questioned. She picked it up carefully and examined the brown shaped cup. It did have a sort of handle with a small hole in it too. Elizabeth was beyond curious of what it could be.

Elizabeth: I wonder what this is..

She pulled it up higher to get a better look as Hawk felt a shiver go down his spine. Knowing that he was ignored, he called for Elizabeth's attention again.

Hawk: Elizabeth!

Elizabeth: Hawk, will you relax?

The opposite way Hawk was facing out the window shown a huge shark with a devilish grin that shown all his pointy teeth. Elizabeth tried to reassure him once again.

Elizabeth: Nothing's going to happen!

Slowly, Hawk turned around towards the window to see the shark now had a fully opened mouth and was ready to invite a small fish like him over. This made Hawk scream his lungs out.

Hawk: AHHHHHH!!!!!! SHARK!!!

Elizabeth quickly spun her head around to see a shark break through the window ready to chop up Hawk! Hawk continued to scream and swim away from the countless attempts of bites the shark made towards him.

Hawk: SHARK!!!!!!

The shark had accidently pounded its face into the ceiling which let Hawk have the chance to zoom into Elizabeth's embrace. Of course the shark wasn't out of commission for that long and raced towards the mermaid who still held the scared Hawk in her arms. The shark made another attempt to eat Elizabeth and Hawk, but ran into the wall as Elizabeth barely escaped his bite. They continued to swim away from the shark as it kept crashing into rooms and floors to try and catch his dinner.

Hawk: AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Hawk continued to scream as the two rushed out through the ship still finding the way they came in. While Elizabeth was swimming away from the starved shark, she had accidentally let go of her orange bag which held all of her precious findings. The shark was still biting through the floor which the orange bag was located. 

Elizabeth gasped and pondered for a millisecond whether to keep swimming or get it. Though, she soon decided to get it with a slight hesitation. Before the shark could eat her whole, Elizabeth had quickly grabbed her bag and barely dodged the shark. She swam up away from the shark, but devastatingly the shark swam up as well, still determined to catch her and Hawk. 

Sadly, Hawk could see the small hole he had gotten stuck in before and knew it was the only way to escape.

Hawk: Oh no..!

Hawk was stopped when he was halfway though the hole and he then hoped that his life wouldn't end so quickly. Luckily, Elizabeth was right behind him and forcefully pushed him out the hole and then tugged herself out too. Though, the shark just busted though the whole wall ignoring the small hole they escaped through. Hawk continued to scream.

Hawk: AHHHHH!!!!

Elizabeth and Hawk spun around the pole in the middle of the ship, hoping to make the shark dizzy, but unfortunately Hawk had ran into the pole and unconsciously started to sink downwards. 

The shark had bit the pole purposely hoping to catch one of them, but then noticed the unconscious Hawk and swam towards him instead. Elizabeth had also noticed Hawk slowly sinking as the shark was gaining on him. She let go of her bag and hurriedly swam towards Hawk as well.

Hawk had just fallen right by the circle of an anchor which Elizabeth caught him through. Though, she could see the shark right in front of her and quickly got out of the circle which led to the shark speeding into the circle and getting stuck. 

Elizabeth let out a giggle seeing the shark's dumbfounded and disappointed face and hastily grabbed her bag and swam away. Hawk laughed and stuck his tongue out at the shark.

Hawk: Hah! Bully! 

The shark made another quick attempt to eat Hawk, but Hawk yelped and swam away just in time.

Elizabeth: You really are a guppy, Hawk.

Hawk: I am not!