Her Discoveries

The silver haired mermaid stared in awe at the dastardly ship. It was broken and very old which only made Elizabeth's curiosity brighten more. Without noticing, her best friend called out to her.

Hawk: Elizabeth, wait for me!

Elizabeth snapped out of her trance at the mysterious ship and looked towards Hawk.

Elizabeth: Hawk, please hurry!

Hawk hurriedly swam over to the silverette out of breath. The pink fish resembled a pig for some odd reason, but Elizabeth never questioned it. Hawk huffed.

Hawk: Y-You know I can't swim that fast!

Elizabeth dismissed him while pointing at the ship.

Elizabeth: There it is...

She beamed in delight.

Elizabeth: Isn't it fantastic?

Hawk questioned Elizabeth's definition of fantastic.

Hawk: Y-Yea, sure, its great...now lets get out of here!

Hawk was about to swim off until Elizabeth grabbed his fin and dragged him closer to the ship.

Elizabeth: You're not getting cold fins now...

Hawk managed to get out of her grip and looked at her uncertain.

Hawk: Who me? No way! Its just...it looks damp in there...yeah!

He continued to follow her throughout the outside of the ship kind of scared.

Hawk: Y-Yeah, I think I'm coming down with s-something...

He faked coughed twice hoping to convince her he was sick enough to leave. Elizabeth glanced at him while giving him an eye roll. She looked back at the circler hole in the ship. She whispered to him coming up with a smart idea.

Elizabeth: Alright, but I'm going inside. You can stay here and...watch for sharks!

Hawk: Ok! You go and I'll watch for sharks- WAIT, SHARKS!? ELIZABETH!!!!

Elizabeth had already swam through the hole to get inside the ship which left Hawk panicked. He tried to swim through the hole as well to follow Elizabeth, but ended up getting stuck because of his rounder figure. He struggled again while calling her name.

Hawk: Elizabeth, I can't-! UGH! 

He huffed out of breath once again. Elizabeth heard her name being called expectantly and knowingly swam over to Hawk.

Hawk: Elizabeth, help!

She sighed while placing her hand on her cheek looking at the stuck Hawk.

Elizabeth: Oh, Hawk..

She pulled on his fins trying to get him out of the predicament he was in. While of course, Hawk still decided to worry over the both of their safety.

Hawk: Elizabeth...do you really think there's sharks around here?

Out of their sights, a shark had swam near Hawk's rear trying to get closer to them. Elizabeth of course had no worries and teased Hawk for his concerns.

Elizabeth: You are a guppy.

Hawk: I'm not a guppy..

Hawk was soon let out of the hole as he then followed Elizabeth around the ship still unsure. He tried to reassure himself as best as he could while still following the curious Elizabeth.