Little rant

Okay, so I know that some of you have roleplayed with me before, and a fact about me: make a bullshit form and I don't reply at all.

This actually happened because of one person who still pisses me off to this day. Why? Because she basically blamed me for something she did. It's not anything horrible or dramatic, but it was enough to make me horribly annoyed.

Okay, so I have an old account, and on there I have an old roleplay. In it, I have placed a message RIGHT BEFORE THE FORM to tag me in the form. I go to check the roleplay in case some people didn't, and a few months ago this girl sent the form.

I reply, say that she was accepted but should probably change some things. I tell her that it took longer for me to reply because she didn't tag me. She comes in and just says 'okay but I'm not interested anymore blah blah blah' the way she worded it was basically like she was blaming me despite it honestly being her fault for not tagging me (again, I placed it right before the form).

We talk for a while, but I give up. We don't argue, but she keeps acting like it's my fault for her becoming uninterested. Just—

Don't be like this person, please. I'm glad I don't have to talk to her again because damn she got on my nerves so quickly.