Okay so um-

I have two things to talk about but here's the shortest one first.

So we were learning about cowboys and all that jazz, and our tour guide brought us into a room and told us to say a number. Me, being the person I am, chose my favorite number: 13. And wham bam I became a cowboy/cowgirl. Fun as hell.

And next, I went to a Texas Rangers vs Astros game

And next, I went to a Texas Rangers vs Astros game. I bought my older two things. I bought him a little $5 book and then...I thought to myself, he needs something MORE. Now, I had bought my family 1 thing each, but I adore my older brother. So, when we went to a gift shop, I got him a big plush baseball (with the Rangers logo on it) for $18.

When I got home, I gave it to him. Here is the important thing: he hugged me. Ever since I've had seizures, I've been the one starting any hugs. This is the first time since my first seizure that he was the one hugging me.

Yesterday, when my mom woke him up because they had to go somewhere. My mom told me that he had asked if he had seen it and said it was cool.

It makes me so happy. He is basically my favorite family member, even if I don't get to talk to him much. I really think our relationship as siblings is improving.

It makes me hopeful and happy to think I might get back to normal with him, maybe even better. I want my siblings to be my best friends, not to be terrified of what could happen. I hope he knows how much I love him.