' that man will kill everything else we have left'

A sudden heaviness was felt throughout my body. The ringing in my ears started blocking out any other sound.

Recognizing that same feeling as I watched my mother run away and never see the light of day with her.

Sudden hands were wrapped around me as I heard a quiet sob.

" cut it out" she spoke

" stop repeating the past you idiot" Ashley whispered

I scoffed and push her away.

" what? Stop repeating it?" I nearly laughed feeling my wolf mixed in with my voice

" Just cut it out! Ever since she left us you've changed. I didn't say anything before but you turned like their father. Hazel isn't gone because of us or anything! It's because he took her! Stop being so damn afraid!"

" Me? Like that man?! Do I Look Like I Trash Everyone Here Around And Kill My Own Mate-"

A clash of wood and stone could be heard being broken as growls and the overcoming scent of blood was filled the room.

All looking over seeing Mason in a angered fit.

"I'm sick of this, I just want my sister back" he snarled

Seeing his fist in blood as it dripped onto the floor as the table had been bent down.

" she'll survive out there" the girl spoke

" of course she will! But not with him around! He's not going to do anything but bad-"

" Mason, relax." Lea spoke

" No! Xavier isn't in the right mind again he's scared and doesn't know what to do! We don't even know where Hazel is and he has her with him! He's hunting us like damn rabbits! We are standing here like idiots while our alpha cowers away from his own personal things-"

"Mason, I said shut it" Lea growled sending a few other guards to growl

I watched as the room turned their full attention to Lea. She looked calm as everyone in the room seemed worried or anxious.

Tapping Ashley she unwrapped her arms from
me as we both watched her.

" Maze no? Why do you say that when you don't even know them." She asked

"...I may not know them but I can say they are one strong team even apart" maze sighed

" why, why do you say things like that? Because you saw how dangerous they were? Because you can see the similarities between Jack and them? None of you have no idea what they are but I...it was no one's fault. He had warned everyone he was coming....I should have seen it. I should have seen all this coming but of course him taking at least one of you..is dangerous"

" what do you mean you know what they are?" Father spoke

He sat at the table quietly listening.

" well, there are things in this word you wouldn't think would be true. Or how things came to this world. Or how both can change their fur." She started

We all listened and watched her quietly. Mason stared nearly glaringly.

She looked up and locked eyes with Mason. She was in a much more relaxed state as he was ready to burst.

" you have no idea how strong you are. Or why came to be. You have no idea who they've killed without realizing"

Her smile became a faint line. Her eyes softly glowed and a strange feeling came upon the room.

" Xavier, do you really think you know Mason and Hazel? Do you think they really know you? All of you? Not including your father or sister. Your past of being in those woods and becoming once what Hazel was? Becoming once what Mason was..you've never told me who you are yet I know all of you..I guess it's time to really say what's going on in this world of ours"

Slowly her eyes met mines when I felt nearly suffocated.

" you know nothing of me"  I growled as a warning as other looked at us concerned.

" Lea? What are you trying to say you're not making any sense" Mason spoke

" have a seat...maybe you'll then understand. To fight him you have to know what he is, don't you think?" She smiled

" who are you" I growled

She kept the smile on her face and took a step to me.

" who are we? Did you ever hear the old story? Back when you were kids? The Two Wolves? Xavier..Mason...what if I told you they are real. Which one would win?  Your mother would say the one you feed the most, but what if those two were split and came to life? One grew to be strong,  as the other...grew with jealousy and greed. Which one was being fed more-"

" where are you going with this!?" My father snarled

" Lea, what are we" Mason spoke

" Mason you've-"

" I know the tale, mom used to say it why mention that now? We haven't mentioned something like that since we've lost her...why bring it up?"

" a simple tale of two became more then just a tale, it resulted in bloodshed"

____
My bad for leaving it so...unfinished but
now see my brain thought of this...I'd like to say I just added something completely out my thinking.. bare with me, this story needed a bit of twist 💀

Running From The Wolves ✅COMPLETED ✅ जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें