I get ready and leave the house before anyone else and make my way to my finals. Before I enter the testing room I get a text. I look down to see it's from Blayze and it says,

"Pray and I believe in you. You will do great in the test."

I smile at this and send a thank you with a cute monkey covering its eyes. I take a seat and I'm handed my final. I say a quick prayer and push Blayze far out of my mind. No time to think about Blayze and me separating. He would want for you to concentrate and pass. And that's what I do. After hours of testing, I'm finally done and I make my way back home. The kids are already out of school and I'm sure the gang is over at the house. I'm ambushed as I enter the house as they start asking me questions on how the test went. I tell them honestly I don't know and that I'm hoping for the best. Blayze scratches the back of his neck nervously as he approaches me. "I'm sure you did great Suzette. You're a smart woman." He compliments. I smile and step on my tippy toes and peck his cheek.

"Aw look how in love they look." Blaise squeals. I feel the hit of reality attack my heart and I look away not wanting them to see my eyes water. This is not going to go well. I feel my breathing become hazy and all I can hear is my heart beating rapidly within my chest. My hands become shaky and I know what's about to come.

"Yeah, sure..." Blayze tells her. "Are you okay, mama?" Genesis walls to me scared.

"Suzette, why are you crying?"

"Blayze I can't," I whisper and I burst into tears.

"I can't do this anymore. Too many lies! Too many secrets! Blayze, people died because of this. Fuck the contract! Fuck all of this!" I scream

"Suzette, What are you talking about?" Blayze looks concerned as I continue to ball my eyes out.

"I'm in love with you Blayze!"

I stop crying once the words come out and the room goes silent. Genesis is crying at my feet and Blayze just stares at me confusingly. I knew it. He doesn't love me back. "Suzette, I..."
I run off with Genesis in my arms. I hear Blayze calling out my name but I refuse to stop. "Suzette stop!" I shut our bedroom door and lock it. I start packing my clothes in a suitcase. I only pack the clothes I brought from California and stuff them inside. I hear the pounding on the door stops and for three hours I cry with Genesis in my arms regretting life. How could I allow myself to get heartbroken like this? I get up and open the door to find no one in the hallway. I grab my suitcase and rush to Genesis room. I pack a few clothes and grab diapers and wipes before heading to the twin's room. The twins cry as I tell them we have to go and they beg for me to let them stay. "Blayze loves you! You're stupid for caring only for yourself! Screams the twins. This hurts me since I did all of this for them. "Hey, don't say that to her!" I hear Tyson scold behind me. "Well, she is! She won't let Blayze tell her he loves her!" Scream Harmony. "Stop it! Please don't make this harder than it already is." I cry and they stop yelling as I fall to the ground weak and defeated. They hug me as I cry on the floor with their clothes all around me. "We're sorry, we didn't mean to call you stupid." Apologizes Harmony. Harry is crying as he hugs me and Harmony starts to pack their clothes in the suitcase I laid out for them.

"Suzette I-"

"Tyson please don't."

"Okay, I won't. I have a place for us to stay."

I say nothing as I give him Genesis and walk out the room with the suitcases. I look out into the hallway expecting Blayze to come up here from all the yelling that just happened but he's nowhere to be seen. "Blayze isn't here if that's what you're wondering," Tyson tells me. I say nothing and we walk to the foyer. I called a taxi earlier and it's waiting outside for us. "I need to leave something," I tell Tyson and I walk over to Blayze office. I head inside and walk over to his desks to see the divorce papers and the contract on the table. I immediately start to cry as I remove my wedding off my finger. I place it on the desk and sign the divorce papers. Goodbye Blayze.