Chapter 37

I scream from fear that someone has just walked in seeing my exposed butt cheeks.

"Nice underwear," Blayze says teasingly with head cocked to the side. He smoothly enters the bedroom and shuts the door behind him locking it. "I thought you were some sicko." I continue to exclaim from shock. He just smirks at me looking me up and down before walking past me to where his clothes were laid out on the bed. He starts to take off his clothes and I don't bother to hide the fact that I am eye googling him.

"Take a picture it last longer," Blayze tells me boastfully. "Don't flatter yourself." I quickly say diverting my eyes away from his sexy body to fumble with the buttons on my shirt. I turn around so that I'm not tempted to look at Blayze and have him get all cocky that I'm all fascinated by his built muscled up body which I am but he doesn't need to know that.

I finish fixing my shirt and I go to put on my pants. I sneak a quick glance at Blayze and find his eyes looking down at my butt. I smirk pleased that his eyes are fixed on my butt. I look at the small mirror hanging on the wall in front of me and I clear my throat while pulling my pants fully over my butt and watch Blayze snap back to reality and look up to the back of my head. I turn around and face him all innocent as if I didn't see him checking out my butt.

"Can you hand me that bag over there Blayze?" I ask Blayze and he reaches for my makeup bag as I had requested. I thank him and pull out my red lipstick and head to the mirror to apply it. I put on my belt, hoop earrings, and black ankle heel boots. I turn around and look at Blayze and pose. "What do you think?" He stops fixing his black pants and looks at me. He takes a good look at me taking his time to look up and down my body. I begin to feel shy and push a piece of hair behind my ear and keep diverting my eyes away from his face.

"You look beautiful." His response takes me by surprise. I am absolutely and utterly shocked by his compliment. "Suzette," Blayze says nervously. I quickly walk over to him and I kiss his lips. He isn't expecting me to do this reason why he tenses and gasps in surprise. Within seconds he kisses me back and pull away and look right into his eyes. "Thank you," I whisper. "And I know," I slyly say with a smirk on my face. I look at his lips and see no lipstick got his lips and I praise Luna mentally for helping me choose a nice matte red lipstick.

"Must you always be cocky?" Blayze whines. I send him a sarcastic snare and he cocks his head to the side giving me a funny look. Once I'm done getting dressed I prepare to leave the room. "Suzette, what do you think?" I turn around to see Blayze exiting the bathroom wearing black pants, a satin purple shirt that isn't completely button up showing off his firm pecks, and a gold chain around his neck with black shades. I feel my jaw drop to the floor as my eyes land on him taking in his outfit. "Blayze, why the hell do you look like my dad?!" I exclaim frightened.

"I'm not black Suzette." He states sarcastically rolling his eyes. "Nah shit Blayze," I reply back with the same amount of sarcasm. "I asked your dad what he wore in the 90s because I didn't like the outfits I was seeing online when I searched 90s outfit. I asked your dad since he was very active in the 90s."

"Blayze weren't you born in the 90s?" I ask him. "Yes, but I didn't really, you know, pay attention to that stuff. My parents dressed me in khaki pants and shorts and polo shirts. I wore uniforms since I went to private school so..." He stops talking and I nod my head in understanding. "I get it you didn't have style." He rolls his eyes at me and says, "I called your dad and asked him for advice and he sent me a whole bunch of pictures of him when he was younger. Let me tell you your dad really doesn't age neither does your mom." I shrug at this not surprised that he says this since almost everyone tells me how young my parents look for their age. I have to admit they do look good for their age meaning I'll look good too when I get all old and wrinkly with menopause.