Chapter 19

Clink, clink, clink. I turn my head in the direction of a glass being hit with a fork gently. My eyes land on Abigail who is smiling with her glass in hand waiting for everyone to be silent. "Hello everybody. My name is Abigail and I'm Suzette's maid of honor. I just wanted to take this moment to tell Suzette that she is a very amazing person and Blayze has no idea what he is in for or how special Suzette is. Suzette, you are the most amazingly beautifully fabulously stunning girl I have met in my life. I will most likely say this again at your wedding tomorrow but I want to tell you now too since I suck at speeches." Everyone laughs and I smile at Abigail at her efforts to make her speech sound pleasant to the ears. "You are doing great." I encourage and she smiles a nice pearly white smile in return.

"Suzette remember I will always be here for you and Blayze if you hurt my best friend, my partner in crime, my bitch, my monkey butt, my sister, my ride or die I will kill you and trust me I have watched so many crime shows I know exactly how to kill you without getting caught. Got it?" Blayze lifts his glass with apple cider and confidently says, "I swear." "Well, he swears you guys. Anyone else has something to say before I ask us all to stand and toast to the couple?" My dad clears his throat and I mumble loud enough for Blayze to hear, "Oh no this is not going to be good."

Before Blayze could whisper anything back my dad starts to speak, "I'm not going to give away my planned speech for tomorrow but I just want to say how happy I am for you and I'm glad that God has let me live this long to see this day and partake in this day. I would like to walk you down the aisle though but anyways," I mentally slap my self when my dad said that.

"I'm glad that you found love and that God sent a man that can deal with your terrible attitude." Everyone laughs amused by my dad's comment even Blayze has an amused expression on his face. As for me, I'm laughing awkwardly wishing I could be anywhere but here. "Suzette and Blayze I pray that you keep God number one in your relationship and that you both together make me and my wife beautiful grandbabies. I love you Suzette and I always will." I force a smile on my face trying to push down the guilt of lying to my parents about the wedding. "To the bride and groom." proclaims Mr. Wilton. "To the bride and groom." everyone cheers. We all clink glasses and Blayze turns to me and I prepare for him to lean in. His lips touch mine and I do my best to hold in my pleasurable moan. I hate that his touch does this to me.

Everyone starts to snap pictures of us and I take pictures with anyone that asks. I even convince Tyson and the twins to pose for one. The dinner party ends and we all head to the car's to make our way home. As we exit the restaurant doors camera's start to flash and questions feel the air once again. I hear compliments and I wave in the direction that they come. I enter the car and wave goodbye to the shouting crowd. "That was interesting," I mumble digging around in my clutch for my phone. "Very interesting. Blayze adds. He starts up the car and starts to drive back to the hall.

I must have dozed off during the ride because I awaken when I hear someone say, "Suzette, hey, wake up we are here." I open my eyes to have Blayze gorgeous face in front of me. "Oh, I must have fallen asleep. Sorry about that." I say to Blayze unbuckling my seatbelt. I step out and make my way to the doors. "Suzette tomorrow is when we start the whole one year deal." Blayze whispers. I look down at my feet saying, "Hmm, I know. Don't forget to act happy Blayze okay?" He nods his head and we stand there outside my bedroom door in complete silence not sure what to do or say next.

"Well, I'm going to drink some Benadryl to help me sleep because I know I'm not going to be able to sleep with all these nerves." Blayze smirks and I smile softly at him in return. "Goodnight Blayze." I say opening my bedroom door. "Goodnight Suzette." Is what I hear before I completely shut the door. I sigh in aw from the sound of Blayze telling me goodnight. Ugh, what am I doing? I need to stop being so fascinated with him. I shower and prep myself for bed. In a couple hours, I will be walking down the aisle in a big expensive dress and pretend to be in love in front of hundreds of people. I sigh and climb in the bed trying my best to think positive and remember the reasons why I'm going through with this crazy plan. I take my shots of Benadryl and wait for it to kick in. I soon doze off and I'm awaken when someone shouts out,