Chapter 22

I am panicking in this seat gripping on some handle located in the car door for dear life. I know Blayze is purposely pressing on the gas and making the car engine roar to scare me. "Fuck you Blayze!" I yell out angrily when the car speeds up again. I don't usually curse since al my life I've been taught it's not lady like but sometimes it just spills out.

I feel my eyes start to water up and I look at Blayze so he can see the terror he is causing in my eyes. He glances at me and his eyes widen with shock and the car starts to slow down. "Woah, don't cry. We are here Suzette don't worry." I don't say a word scared and pissed at Blayze for ruining the evening. "I'm not talking to you for the rest of the night." I stutter out angrily. "If you forget and forgive what I just did I'll let you take us out for a day to do tourism." I look at Blayze and consider his peace offering.

"Okay but you have to promise to loosen up and not to shut down on me." I can see Blayze debating with himself and he finally says, "Deal but no promises. I'll try though." I'll take what I can get. Blayze some how opens his door and steps out. I look at my door and try to find some type of handle or button on the door. I don't know how but the door opens and I let out a small thank you to the big man upstairs before I step out of the car. Blayze is standing in front of me hand extended. I place my hand into his and he helps me stand up. Blayze keeps holding my hand as he gives a man the keys to the car.

"Welcome and enjoy yourselves tonight." The man says. We start to walk and I see people pointing and whispering at us and the car. I spot some teenage boys ogling over the car. I roll my eyes and mumble, "Boys." Blayze then says, "What do you mean boys?" I turn around to see people taking pictures and a video of the car. "The teenage boys are over their ogling at the death trap. It's not even all that." Blayze just smirks and we wait for someone to assist us. "Suzette people find those cars beautiful and worth every dime they have."

I scoff and say, "Yeah, dumb people who don't know how to spend their money wisely." Blayze escorts me to the side so that we aren't blocking the people walking in. "That car is a Lamborghini Reventon. Plus I didn't but it's a rental." I look up at Blayze and roll my eyes. "Blayze you have terrible taste in cars and I know you have one and I believe it's jet black." A lady calls our name and we walk up to her. "Yes, we made a reservation." Blayze tells her. She looks at her screen and when she spots his name she smiles brightly and says, "Ah yes, Mr. Wilton what a pleasure to have you here today. Please follow me." I already don't like her. She is eyeing Blayze inappropriately.

She needs to move her eyes of my man before I claw her eyes out and shove them down her throat so she can see me claw at her and make her insides her outsides. My man?! Blayze is nothing close to my man. We approach a table that is next to a window where we can see the city view. "Someone will be here shortly to assist you." She says looking at Blayze. I place my clutch in the table rough enough to catch her attention and not the people around us. "Thank you so much. I believe we would like to order our drinks very soon. What do you think Blayze" I say through gritted teeth.

Blayze gives me a spectacle look and says looking at me, "Um, yes. Drinks sounds good." The lady gives me a disapproving look and says through a fake smile, "Absolutely. Take a look at the beverages menu." She excuses herself and I watch her flat ass walk away. "You better walks way biatch." I grumble under my breath. "Suzette what the hell?" Blayze whispers harshly. I just smile nervously and pick up the menu and divert my eyes away from his piercing ones. "Huh, I don't know what you're talking about. Hm, this drink sounds interesting."

I pray silently in my head that Blayze will drop it but I'm disappointed when he says, "Yeah no. What was that all about? You were giving that lady evil glares. Don't think I didn't notice you mumbling some type of threat." Shit. I sigh and close the menu placing it on the table. "I'm sorry Blayze but she was eyeing you up and down. I know what she was thinking too. Probably thinking about how you might look naked or how you are checking her out but jokes on her. She's ugly. She is so ugly when her mom dropped her off at school they gave her mom a ticket for littering."