Chapter 41

"Mom! Dad!" Blayze and I say in sync horrified that they are standing on the steps of the house.

"What are you two doing outside with no jacket on?"

My mom scolds me and Blayze. I turn to Blayze who looks at me unsure as to what to do. My dad and Blayze parents have already picked up on what we were actually doing. Their goofy grins say it all and my mom is absolutely clueless as of right now.

"Don't worry mom we are heading inside bye."

I sprint to the door running past them and I can hear Blayze running behind me as well. We bolt for the stairs and head to the bedroom. I go to my closet and grab some warm clothes quickly.

I put on black leggings and an olive green cozy fleece sweater. I grab white fuzzy socks and put them on my feet. Blayze and I sigh as we look at each other all dressed. I catch a glimpse of the torn shirt on the floor in the corner. A smirk slips onto my lips and Blayze smirks too at the shirt on the floor.

"You truly are like a liona (lioness)." Blayze jokes. I smirk at him and say, "I bite and scratch too."

I warn him flirtatiously. He cocks his head to the side and he lightly laughs biting his lip and looks me up and down seductively. He walks over to me and he puts a loose strand of my hair behind my ear. He leans down to my ear and I suck in my breath from his lips brushing against my skin.

"Oh Suzette, I know and you will crawl and beg very soon too."

His voice is such a turn on not just his words. "Oh God, your voice. I don't think you'll ever understand how much your voice affects me."

I whimper as he begins to kiss my neck with feather kisses.

"Mhm, tell me how much my voice affects you."

Blayze says. I wrap my arms around his neck and arch my neck to the side so that he could have better access to my neck.

"Better yet show me how much my voice affects you." He says once again huskily.

I moan in delight as he slides his hands up my sweater touching my skin leaving it on fire. I push him away rapidly and he raises an eyebrow at me. I smile and tell breathlessly,

"Not so fast. You are going to have to wait."

I begin to exit the closet to head back to our guest and face my parents and in-laws leaving a frustrated aroused Blayze in the closet behind me. I head to the kitchen to see everyone getting ready to the finished empanadas.

"Suzette, where were you?"

Melody asks me and I smoothly reply, "I was getting something done. Nothing really important. Is the food ready?"

"Yeah, you were getting something done for sure." Athena teases me while sipping her glass of who knows what. I feel my cheeks flush and I turn away to hide my embarrassed face.

______________
"What the-" Everyone laughs at Blaise reaction to Blayze laughing and smiling.

We all decided earlier that we would surprise Blaise with Blayze smiling. The whole night Blayze said not a single word like his old self would do. We told him after about two hours to give us a laugh or smile. My dad was talking about which generation we all belonged in and the conversation took a turn when my brother savagely replied to do my dads question.

"Well, this young boy Harry here would be a millennial. So what generation am I?"

"Dad, you're generation extinct."

Jonathan jokes and Blayze burst our laughing giving Jonathan a high five.

Blaise is now gawking at him along with Dan and the twins. They're bewildered by Blayze actions and this causes everyone to laugh.