Chapter 45

Once we finish cleaning up all the wrapping paper and empty boxes. We all pile into the kitchen as Blayze and his mom prepare and cook breakfast. Me and the kids set up the table with the rest of the girls before taking them upstairs to shower. Kaison, Harry, and Harmony run around the bedroom naked after we finish showering them. "Damon, don't just stand there. Help me catch them!" Demands Maddie. He picks up Harry and grips Kaison's arm. I get a hold of Harmony and I escort her to her bedroom with a towel wrapped around her body. "It's not ladylike to run around naked in front of boys. Boys will then see you as easy and a hoe." I tell her while I put on a cute winter outfit on her. "What's a hoe?" She asks and I cringe at the word. Why did I say that? "Don't use that word and I'll tell you when you're older."

I too change into a more appropriate attire than my pajamas. I put on a grey oversized sweater with black knee ripped skinny jeans with grey pointed heels. I apply light make up and make my way down to the kitchen. I enter the foyer in time to hear to the doorbell ring. I open the door to see the Matreekis family bundled up and ready to eat. "I brought pie." Theia claims. I smile and hug her wishing her a Merry Christmas. I do the same to the rest as they each enter the house. Gloria helps me take their coats and gifts before I escort them to the kitchen where Blayze is stirring up the eggs. "Hey, I'm almost down just settle in the dining room."

We do just that and later the Satarri family and Zaven's friends arrive bearing gifts and dishes as well. Soon we settle into our seats and say grace before digging in. Everything is absolutely delicious and I'm so happy that everyone is here to celebrate this special holiday. Every single person looks so happy and I can't imagine anything going wrong at this point.

After brunch we all decide to have Blayze cake later tonight. The adults gather in the living room and the kids go off to God knows where. We talk and laugh enjoying each other's company. Blayze seems happier than usual. I guess that's what the holiday spirit does to you I guess. He's also extremely affectionate today; hugging and kissing up on me any chance he gets. Not like I'm complaining or anything it's just something he doesn't usually do.

We gather everyone after sunset to wish Blayze Happy Birthday. I pull out the cake and Maddie compliments the gorgeous detailing on it. I grab gold number candles and light them up. "You're 28 today. How does it feel?" Lorenzo asks him. "This has to be the best one yet to be honest." He tells his dad proudly. His dad pats his back before motioning me to start singing. "Let's hear the beautiful wife sing." I blush as everyone encourages me to sing.

I take a deep breath and start to sing,
Happy Birthday to you.
Happy birthday to you.
Happy birthday dear Blayze.
Happy birthday to you.

Everyone cheers as Blayze kisses my cheek and blows out the candles after making a wish. "What did you wish for?" I ask him. "If I tell you it won't come true and I really want this wish to come true." Is all he says before kissing my lips as a bright flash of a camera flashes on our faces.
____________

It's New Year's Eve and Abigail is searching through my closet for the the best New Years Outfit ever. Her words not mine. "It has to be sexy yet modest since you are a conservative type of girl. You like it modest and safe. I say live on the wild side."

"Abigail, I am living on the wild side. I'm married to a billionaire for a year and doing sexual stuff with him too. I think that's wild enough." I tell her before plopping down onto my bed. "I can't believe you guys had sex."

"Having sex," I correct her. She smirks and I sigh thinking back to this morning. Blayze has a high sex drive. I guess when Athena told me about the Wilton's men sex drive being high she wasn't kidding. Me and Blayze have lots of wild fierce sex. "Yeah, I can't believe it either." I respond to her honestly. "What was it like?" She questions. "Like heaven." Is all I get to say before I hear a knock on the bedroom door. "Come in!" I shout and Tyson peeps his head into the room. "Blayze said I can borrow one of his colons." He tells me before stepping in and walking to Blayze colons. "Damn! He has his own little colon store." Gasps Tyson.