Chapter 14

Suzette POV
It's been a month and one week. Four weeks since I signed that contract. Four weeks weeks of hell between me and Blayze. Four weeks of hatred. My parents and brother been with us for three weeks. Abigail has been here for three weeks. The allergy incident happened three weeks ago. The hot make out sensation happened three weeks ago. The fight and surrender happened three weeks ago.

Me and Blayze currently are home alone while everyone went sight seeing. Blayze made lunch and we are sitting across from each other in perfect calm silence. Damn this is good. Crap I really need to stop saying that word. It isn't classy. I look up when I hear Blayze say, "Suzette you were speaking out loud again." Dang it. I groan in frustration and place my elbow on the table and place my head on my fist. "Not again." I mumble out. Blayze face twitches up a bit but it doesn't turn into a complete smile. I dislike that he won't let himself smile. Like it's not that hard especially when someone as funny and pretty as me is in front of him. The man needs to put on his big boy pants and smile.

Blayze and I have been working things out. You don't change or can change a person over night. Once and awhile me and Blayze will have a small battle that I like to call battle of the sexes. His manly ego and my feminine ego heated during cross fire. They can be so bad that the fight between Republican and Democrat or Liberal and Conservative don't compare to our fights.

I almost threw a vase at his head once. Blayze can't do much since he's a man and knows not to hit a woman. He's not abusive and the furthest he got to harshly touching me would be when we had that fight in his bedroom. He seems very upset about wha he did because till this day he looks at my arm with guilt and once in awhile ask me if it's okay then mumble out I'm sorry. I guess all of this wedding planning and business deals along with his family are taking big toll on him. So am I. I'm pushing all his buttons and for crying out loud I'm pushing my own buttons. Blayze is so stubborn it's annoying. He likes to control things and at times I feel like I'm being suffocated. Don't get me started about us in the office. It's a blown out battle to get my ideas to even make it to his ears. He needs some serious work on that 'my ideas are better and my way is and only the best way' attitude. I'm perfect and full of grace, elegance, and class. Him...not so much.

Blayze POV
Currently me and Suzette are eating lunch that I prepared. She mumble a few words after she tasted the cilantro lime grilled chicken quinoa bowl I made. "Damn this is good. Crap I really need to stop saying that word. It isn't classy." I roll my eyes feeling my lips twitching up a bit. I stay strong and not let the smile form on my lips.

"Suzette you were speaking out loud again." I tell her and watch her groan in frustration. She places her elbow on the table and places her head on her fist. "Not again." She mumbles out. I let my face twitch up but not let it go into a complete blown out smile. Smile dumbass.

Suzette and I have been working things out. You don't change or can change a person over night. Suzette is a feisty girl. Once and awhile that feistiness gets annoying and leads to arguments. We bicker back and forth trying to get our points across. Suzette at times will throw a small object at me to try an release steam. That's a terrible way to release steam though. I go to the gym in the basement and release my steam. I can't do much when it comes around her. At times I just walk away and let her yell at me to not walk away when she is talking.

She's so demanding and bossy. When she wants something she strives to get it. I mean she goes all out to get what she wants. At times it's good but other times like in the office it's a pain in my ass. She doesn't have much experience in the Entrepreneur field. Her advice is somewhat helpful but mostly useless but she can't seem to wrap her head around the fact that my way is the best way. Not to brag but I'm a very successful at what I do. I'm great looking and can get any women I desire. I have the looks, the money, the integrity, and the intelligence. Her...not so much. Well the looks yes everything else no.