_________________

Finals are coming to a close end and I'm having anxiety. I study endlessly and Blayze has so kindly allowed me to stay home and study. "Don't come to work. I can hire a temporary assistant. I'll just ask Chris to help me out or something. You just worry about your finals. My mom is finished with her fashion line and fashion show so is fully retired and can watch the kids for you." I remember the fashion show that Athena had and how she sold the most clothing ever in fashion history in one day. People loved the mixture of petite clothing with averages of height women. The media was highly praising her for teaming up with me and I immediately got calls from other high brand designers to model their petit clothing after I modeled a few of the petite clothing with other models at the fashion show. Blayze hooted for me and so did the gang when I walked out onto the runway. Blayze dad is having a retirement party next weekend and I'm dreading it because I know the divorcement papers and our contract is coming to an end. I cry randomly at times at the thought of Blayze leaving me for good. The idea of him marrying someone else hurts me more than I could ever imagine. I continue to study for my last final with Tyson who is also studying for his finals. I decide to take a break and look for apartments here in New York City. I invested my money like my dad had mentioned to me before on some land and houses. I'm getting loads of money back and I'm able to stay in New York City for a while longer. "Why are you searching for apartments?" Tyson asks. "Um, for us to live in. The contract is almost over and with you planning on moving out and living with Carter and Melvin for school; I and the kids need a nice place to stay for a while."

"I thought you and Blayze finally... never mind. Make sure the place is decent and pay it in cash." He mumbles with disappointment before walking away. What's his deal? Halfway through searching, I fall asleep with my laptop open and my school notes all around me.

Blayze POV
I need to tell her how I feel. I must tell her I'm in love with her and that I don't care about the contract. I look down at the divorce papers with my signature already on it. I signed it a year ago but I didn't tell Suzette. I'm in my office alone in the dark nervous for the move I'm about to make. She has an incredible way of my heart and soul happy. I'm going to tell her how I love her. I rush out of the official divorce papers in hand and the contract as well. When I make it home I call out her name and I find her in the family room fast asleep I walk over to her and find her laptop open. I smile and cover her with a blanket and move the laptop. I look down at the screen and my heart stops and smile drops. She's looking for apartments. I feel sadness in my heart as I realize she's already preparing to leave. I set the divorce papers down and sit on the couch and look at the apartments. I guess we will never be what I dreamed and hoped. I decide to do one last purchase for her a condo in New York City for her and the kids to stay at. I at least want her nearby so I can see her every day. I make sure the condo is near my office so I can swing by. I don't want to let her go as selfish as it sounds. I want her all to myself and I'm slowly tumbling at the idea of her going off with someone else. After I make the purchase, I watch her sleep for a while. I stroke her cheek gently and lean down and kiss her forehead. "I love you," she doesn't move or responds and saying those words feels so right like the last piece of puzzle finishing the final picture. She's the missing puzzle piece in my life. She's my beauty to my beast. She's my everything.

I walk to my office depressed and defeated. Maybe it's not too late. Is all I remember before I fall asleep.

_________________

Suzette POV

I wake up to see it's still dark outside with the sun barely starting to rise through the glass windows. I cut my alarm off and I sit up and feel the blanket slide off of me. Hm, I wonder where this came from. I look to my left to see my laptop screen dark and next to it an envelope. I open it and my heart stops and drops to my stomach. I immediately begin to cry as I read the document. Divorce papers. I begin to whimper and I cry my heart out. It's too late! I didn't tell him and now I'll never know if he feels the same way. He'll never know what I fell for him. After what feels like forever, I finally stop crying and I make my way to the bathroom. I have finals today I need to worry about my finals only.