Blayze pins my arms down onto the bed as he lowers his head and starts his trail of feather kisses that I love so much all the way to my flower. He opens my legs and I feel my flower blossom before him. I'm happy I listened to Abigail when she said to get a bikini wax and wax my legs because this trip has been full of wild sex. "I love your aroma and how you taste, baby. You taste heavenly." Spoke Blayze with a husky sexual voice. I shudder as he blows gentle on my flower before using his thumb to circle my pearl.  I moan in pure delight as he continues to do this. He puts his mouth on it instead and starts to swirl his tongue and suck at it. I feel myself getting wetter and wetter. A waterfall streaming out of me. "You're so wet my Leona." (Lioness) That tightening feeling I get when I'm about to reach climax starts and my toes curl and before I can reach blissful euphoric pleasure Blayze stops and I groan in exasperation from him not finishing. "Blayze," I cry in frustration. He chuckles and kisses my lips.

"I know baby but I'm not ready for you to come yet." I look into his eyes and I can see the nervousness in his eyes.

"What's wrong?" I ask him stroking his cheek gently. He shivers from my touch.

"Would you like to do something different? Would you like other things to be involved?" Blayze stutters a bit obviously unsure with his request to use sex toys. He didn't use those words but I know what he is referring to. Earlier this week I accidentally dropped his suitcase and I found a compartment and found a small vibrator inside.

"On me or you?" I ask him intriguingly and curious.

"On you..."

"Okay, what do you have in mind?"

He lets out a light puff of air that I didn't know he was holding and looks up at me through his lashes and asks, "A vibrator? You don't have to if you don't want to. I don't want you thinking I'm pressuring you or anything. I just know it'll bring intense pleasure for you and that's all I want for you, intense pleasure."

"Okay,"

"For real?"

"Yes, Blayze for real." I finally laugh and he shifts off of me and comes back with a small vibrator. "This will be just as pleasurable as my mouth I promise,"

"I highly doubt that," I tell him honestly. He smirks boastfully and I hear the toy turn on and the tiny vibration noise is hard to make out since it's so quiet. He kisses my lips and places the toy right on my pearl. I jolt as the vibration of the vibrator hits my pearl. "Oh my God Blayze!" I yell thunderstruck. I'm enjoying this more than I thought and I grip onto Blayze shoulder as he touches my breast and swirls his tongue around my nipple keeping the toy still on my pearl. That dangerous tongue of his can do the most amazing things. I feel my toes curl and my eyes roll to the back of my head but I don't climax all the way because Blayze removes it. "What the hell?!" I shout angrily right as he slides himself into me. He pushes himself in and out of me and I wrap my legs around him. His breathing has quicken and my moans have become louder. "Yes, baby, come for me," Blayze whispers into my ear and I moan and quiver his name as he touches that precious spot within me. "You're so tight and wet my Leona." Blayze and his dirty words are arousing me more than before and with every thrust comes a new sense of pleasure.

I feel tightening with my stomach, my toes curl, and my body starts to shake as I arch my back my eyes rolling to the back of my head as I climax. Blayze also reaches his climax with me and we both scream out as we do so. We collapse our breathing hazy. We entangle our legs and we wrap our arms around each other and lay naked on the bed. I look up to see a mirror on the ceiling. "I didn't know there was a mirror on the ceiling," I comment and look over at Blayze to see him looking at me. His green bluish eyes stare right into my brown eyes. "I knew," he states simply. He has an emotion in his eyes that causes his eyes to appear really green. I can't make out the emotion so I kiss his lips. I'm in love with him and I need to tell him soon but I'm too scared to tell him. We kiss each other for a while and pillow talk. We soon fall asleep tangled in each other's arms.