I inherited all of my properties from my dad and I'm very determined to follow my dad's footsteps.

To inform all of you, my dad was the former king in underworld. A place where all mafias and gangster can be reunited.

We did have a very great hideout and it was placed at the underground. It was located at the forest far away from the city so no one will ever notice.

We have to be very careful because in their eyes what we're doing is wrong.

Here we can do all we want

Party all you want, do drugs, killing and many more.

Though I've never done those things. It's not on my interests.

When I turned 18 my dad passed the throne to me. He said that it would be good if i'm the one who will claim the throne because i'm the only one he trusted.

My mother at first didn't agree about the idea but soon she did. She knew that marrying dad will never be easy because of dad's secret.

The people who are not a part of this underworld never knew what me and my father really are, they can't and they won't ever find out.

If there's one, even if it's only one I swear that I will hunt and torture them incase there's a traitor inside my domain.

From the outside world, Manobans are also the most richest and well known family.

Our company, being on a top list as always and having best selling products and lots of branches around the world, well what can you say?

We are Manobans and we are way too powerful.

Never in my life will I get dominated by someone.

I was out of my trance from the bed of the clinic when I heard the door creaked opened.

The door released the nurse with the clipboard at her hand.

"Miss Manoban are you alright now?" She asked.

I stared at her. "Do I looked okay? After that girl kicked me, you do still think I'm okay?"

"Ah sorry, here take some pain reliever ma'am." She bowed awkwardly and forwarded her hand that's containing the pain reliever.

I snatched it from her hand, "Give me a glass of water." I said.

"I-I'm sorry. What is it again ma'am?" She said looking confused.

"Are you deaf or just a pure dumb? I said give me a glass of water!" I angrily said. This nurse is making my head ache.

"Ah sorry ma'am." She left scared and went back with a glass of water at her hand.

I got the glass of water and swallowed the pain reliever afterwards drunk the water.

"Tsk! Are you not leaving me alone?!" I said irritated after noticing that the whole time she's just watching me and it makes me feel very anxious.

"Ah sorry again ma'am." After that she left the room, scared that she might get another scolding from me.

Yeah. That's right, you all have to fear me.

"I want to fucking kill someone today, ugh even my head aches too. Just great!" I massaged my temple from the stress I'm getting lately.

"Ah too much pain in my head!"

I rested my back at the bed to get some sleep. I don't care if I couldn't attend some of my classes anymore.

I was staring at ceiling when the certain brunette girl came into my thoughts.

'How dare you kicked me between my thighs, Jennie Kim! I will not let this pass! I'll make sure you'll pay for this big time! I will fucking fuck the shi- wait what?! Never mind. I will make you pay with my own hands! You think you're brave huh!? No you're not, kid! Don't test me. No one can drag every Manoban down, especially me not even just to a girl like you." I said before I drifted off to sleep.

❤️

S E O K J I N

Blood, lots of blood.

I was beating him.

He tried to tell every secrets that the Queen have. Oath is an oath and he said it himself that he wouldn't dare to say the secret but he tried to. And now he have to for pay it. Jin have to pay everything even if he's my twin brother.

In this dark side of the world we have to be a loyal to the leader, because the leader gave everything just to save us.

There's a story behind of why we're serving the Queen with our life. Actually there are every stories behind everything.

I grabbed the hair of my identical twin brother laying on a cold bloody floor. I looked at him intensely.

"So you tried to tell our secret. You don't deserve to be one of us." I angrily punched his face.

A river of blood flows down from his nose. "Seokjin, I am your twin brother. At least can you spare my life?" He pleadingly looked to me.

I shook my head. 'Jin, you shouldn't have done this.'

I breathed deeply and decided.

"Fine I will. But if ever you try reveal the Queen's secret again. I will find you and I am the one who will kill you." I let go of his hair.

I walked to the cell door and looked again at him one more time. "One more thing. Stay away from us. Go far away from this country as far as you can, I don't want to see you again. I'm sparing your life and don't waste it. But remember I'll be watching you."

I went outside letting the door of the cell open.

"You, okay?" Suga asked me.

I just nodded and he patted my back reassuring me.

One of the reasons why no one dares to hurt her. They mess with the Queen, they mess with us.

__________

JIN - SOEKJIN'S TWIN BROTHER.

VOTE. COMMENT. SHARE.

[EDITED VERSION]