7

It had been about a month since Harla had moved into her temporary home. She added her own touch to everything. Changing the furniture to black leather and white tables and things. She had even planted all kinds of rose bushes and green plants around the house.

She had woke up to the light shinning through the thin white curtains she had put up over the giant window with the beautiful view. Her eyes fluttered open and she let out a heavy sigh. She reached over and grabbed her cell phone off the night table she had replaced and called happy.

"Hey little girl"
"Hey killa"
"I have some club business today I'll be in later this after noon"
"Do you think the guys would be up for a cookout later this evening? You know me and some of the girls cook a big meal and everyone come over here and eat. Maybe swim in the pond."
"I'll talk to them and let you know." And with that happy hung up the phone. She crawled out of bed and walked into the bathroom that was connected to the master bedroom. She turned on the water, and she rid her clothes and stepped in. She let the scalding hot water run down her back for a few moments. She enjoyed doing this often because it helped remove much of her stress and muscle tension. She then began to wash her hair, condition it, and then wash her body. Soon enough she was done and stepped out of the shower then proceeded to wrap a white fluffy towel around her wet body. She stood in front of the mirror over top of the sink and brushed her hair then blow dried it. By the time she had finished her cell phone started to ring.
"Hello?"
"It's Happy. Everyone said they were fine with dinner. Gemma is on her way over to help with the food. It'll about four hours till we get there."
"Ok. That's enough time to cook and stuff. What'd they say about swimming in the pond and shit?"
"You know them. They'll be in it by the end of the day."
"Ok. I'll see you later killa." She hung up.
She went to her closet and grabbed an outfit for the day. Daisy dukes and a white wife beater. The outfit fit her curves well. Showing off everything about her.

She walked to the kitchen and looked around writing down everything she needed for the cookout. Her cabinets were bone dry, and he fridge was almost empty. She had some ketchup and mustard and a couple containers of juice.

Store list:
Hamburger meat
Hamburger buns
Hotdogs
Hotdog buns
Lettuce
Tomatoes
Pickles
Onions
Cheese
Bacon
Beer
Pop
Chips

By the time she had wrote down everything she could think of Gemma had walked through the door
"Gemma! I'm in the kitchen!" She hollered and heard the clack if Gemma's heels.
"Hey baby" Gemma pulled her into a tight hug and flashed her a loving smile
"I'm so glad someone else is doing dinners. I'm tired of cleaning the damn kitchen after" Gemma let out a giggle.
"Well, I don't mind. I think the guys and the little booger's would like it hereWith the pond and all the property." Harla told her honestly
"I think they will too. What's the game plan missy?"
"We have to go to the store. I don't have shit in this house. Me and hap have been eating takeout." Harla let out a light hearted chuckle
"I guess we'll be taking my car?"
"Yes Gem" She gave her a toothy smile.
"Well then we better get going." Gemma grabbed her purse from the table and they headed out.

______

"So, What is Harla cooking?" Juice questioned happy and he received a shrug.
"She said bring something to swim in. There's no fish in that pond out back. No one has been stocking it" happy grunted
"Awesome" juice said with an enthusiastic smile
"Harla. In a bikini. Oh god." Tig groaned and happy glared into his eyes. It looks could kill, Tig would've been dead.
"Can I bring the kids?" Opie quickly changed the subject before Happy killed Tig.
"I don't care. She doesn't either. Bring whoever you want." Happy shrugged his shoulders again.
They looked over to see Jax approaching them.
"A dinner at Harla's place?" Jax said striking a smoke
"Yeah. Bring trunks. She wants everyone to swim in that big pond." Happy looked at him
"The boys will love that." Jax clasped his hands.

_____
Harla and Gemma climbed out of the car and headed into the store and they each grabbed buggies.
"We're gonna need a lot of beer." Gemma said while making her way towards the isle with all the booze.
"Oh I know" Harla giggled following to Queen. Gemma loaded her buggy with several different types of beers.
"They really drink that much?" Harla looked at Gemma with a cocked eyebrow.
"Yes." Gemma deadpanned
"Hefty beer bill I have to pay" the matriarch added
"Ok well I'm gonna get the food." Harla turned and went to the isle with the produce.
"Lettuce... check. Tomato... check. pickle... check. And onion... check!!" She spoke to herself quietly as she put each item into the cart. Gemma rounded the corner.
"Hey Gem! Can you get some cheese?" Harla called
"Sure thing babydoll" Gemma turned her cart and made her way towards the cheese.
"Now hamburger meat...

      Ah! There it is." She grabbed about seven pounds of hamburger meat and six packs of hotdogs.

"Now we need buns" She pursed her lips and looked around the store scanning shelves before her eyes landed on the item she needed
"There they are" She scurried towards the buns grabbing several bags of buns for both hotdogs and hamburgers.

"Damn it I forgot the bacon" She grunted with an eye roll before headed back to the meat isle she was previously in. She grabbed a big pack of bacon and flung it in her cart. As she turned her buggy Gemma met her.
"We need chips and pop. I think I have everything else." Harla spoke to the older woman.
"I'll get the pop and you can grab the chips." Gemma turned and walked the opposite direction as Harla spun herself along with her cart around towards the isle of chips.
She entered the isle and her eyes looked over all the chips.
"Ok...." she spoke as she thought to herself
"Barbecue...
  Regular...
  Sour cream and onion...
  Some cheddar..
  Oh! And cheese puffs for the boys!" She said loading her buggy full of the food items.
She quickly left the isle on her way to find Gemma when something caught her eye.

                   Water balloons.

Harla smirked evilly to herself and grabbed a box of water balloons and placed them in her cart and let her eyes wonder over all the other toys and such they had stocked on the shelves.
"Well I'm sure Abel will need floaters..." she thought to herself and grabbed a pack blue of arm floats for the boys.
"Can't forget about thomas" she smiled and grabbed a small boat like float for toddlers and threw it in her cart. By now her cart was overflowing with things. Harla moves her way slowly down the isle continuing to look at the floats and summer stuff as Gemma snuck up behind her.
"Hey!" Gemma hollered
Harla jumped practically out of her skin due to how focused she was. She turned to Gemma with wife eyes,
"Jesus shit Gemma you scared the hell out of me." 
And Gemma let out a giggle.
"I take it those are for the boys" Gemma stretches her neck to look in the buggy and pointed at the floats
"Yeah. I want everyone to swim. I haven't seen a damn pool around him and the pond out back is really big." Harla said continuing her way slowly down the isle with Gemma following.
"Do the guys like macaroni?" Harla stopped and turned to Gemma
"Most of them" Gemma shrugged
"Well then it looks like we're gonna need more cheese and shit cause I don't have anything but ketchup and mustard at the house" Harla chuckled before turning towards the freezers that held the cold items.
"I'll go get noodles!" Gemma sped off
Harla grabbed a tub of butter, a big block of cheese, and a gallon of milk then made her way to the front of the store were Gemma met her.
They loaded the items onto the counter and he lady began to scan.
"Ok ma'am that'll be $350 even."
The gray haired wrinkly cashier told the two.
"I got it" Gemma said and Harla glared at her
"No. I'm paying. My dinner." Harla spoke up and the lady looked between the two.
"We'll half the bill then darling." Gemma handed the lady $175 and Harla did the same. They loaded the groceries into the cart then into the back of Gemma's car and headed towards harlas house.