chapter (1.7)

Ryden spent a while speaking with Damon and realized why he and the original became friends, they both disliked spending time with people who had ulterior motives, they both like simple food and lastly, they both were loners before they met each other.

[ Host you need to attend the meeting on the project within two minutes.]

Two minutes! Why didn't you say anything before?

[ There was no need for it host, the meeting room is two doors down from your office, making it unnecessary for me to inform you at an earlier time.]

Ryden understood the logic of Daisuke's actions, but he still wished he had more time to prepare himself. Ryden started collecting the files and data he needed for the meeting and stood up, his actions stopping Damon from Re-accounting his discomfort of flying there.

"Do you need to be somewhere?" he asked, Ryden calmed down a bit and smiled, "I have a meeting to attend on a project. I'll be heading there shortly. Sorry, I need to go."

"I understand, after all, need to get going and visit aunt Akiara."

Ryden, followed by Damon walked out of the office and passed by a group of female workers who were gossiping about how a handsome man came to the office earlier today.

Ryden turned towards Damon and said, "I don't see which part of you is handsome."

Damon snorted, "Of course, it's because you don't have any eyes."

Laughing Ryden wished goodbye to Damon and headed towards the meeting room.

Ryden entered the meeting room and noticed it had a big round table with office chairs around it, a big board, and nothing else. Ryden took a seat next to the head of the art and design department. She was a woman who had strong professionalism. She had her black hair pulled back into a right bun and was dressed in a dark black suit. Overall, she gave off the feeling of elegance and class.

Impressed, Ryden respected the woman. The employees continued to enter the meeting room with some giving him looks of disgust, while some simply looked at him in curiosity. Ryden completely ignored all the looks and chose to look over the events that took place within the project process that led to the former being framed. Before Ryden could even begin to do so, Raiden entered the meeting room and called for the meeting to begin.

"The project mainly focused on a playground for kids from the age of 6 to 14. The project would take about six weeks from initial concept to construction. Since then we've improved how we do things and are now building playgrounds in as little as 5-10 days. The costs should budget about $1,000 per child. The average cost of playground equipment is between $8,000 and $50,000. For larger, higher-end structures, the cost can soar to as high as $50,000-$150,000." She paused and surveyed the members for any objections before continuing, "The materials needed to build it are Solid rubber surfacing. Artificial grass, Wood chips, Rubber mulch, and Engineered wood fiber. Typically, a standard playground area should see a new installation or update within 8-10 years after its original installation date. However, more recently, we have seen commercial playground areas last as long as 15-20 years without any updates, which our warranty supports! (No idea what I'm doing*sob* *sob*). A great play space should incorporate the natural world around it. A lot of green space is key for activity and elements such as sand and water give kids a dynamic environment that allows them to use their skills. Using all these points we have managed to design a good playground for this year's charity event to Mr. Hisashi."

Listening to the entire presentation, Ryden was impressed with the art department head.

Raiden stood up and said, "Give all necessary information to Mr. Ryden, he is leading the project. Meeting adjourned." and with that, he picked up his files and exited the meeting room without another word.

Ryden stood as well and turned to the woman and took the files being handed to him, but not without the woman's eyes which were filled with disdain towards him. Ryden simply smiled as if he didn't clip his head towards her and walked out of the meeting room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello, my lovely readers, I hope you enjoyed this chapter and as always don't forget to
Vote
Comment.
Share
Have a wonderful week and see you next Sunday.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today's beautiful pencil drawings being featured are...

(I wish I had talent in painting)