Arc Four: Chapter Four

Previously.......
[What do you mean Host?]

..............................

What I mean is it doesn't make sense no matter how I look at it. Ryden's mom dies before he and Raiden can graduate high school, and also the way he just treated me is like how you would treat a stranger.

[That may be true, but it's been over 10 years since they were familiar with one another, it is to be expected.]

How did Ryden's mom die in the first place? Did she have any health issues?

[It's not mentioned in the plot or story. It only states that she died and that she had no health issues and the amount of time she was sick could be counted on one hand.]

Exactly, how would a woman who was healthy and never got sick, simply die without an explanation and why is it that the male lead's sister and a secretary both hated and plotted against the original?

[The secretary plotted against the original because of the ml's attachment to the original. However, the points you bring up are concerning and I have no answer.]

I know what the plot says, but the way the ml treats the original and how he acted doesn't make sense to me. It seems I will have to be patient and wait for the answers to come.

[That's a good idea. It may be that there is a secondary plot that is not quite clear, we will have to wait until you trigger it.]

Well, it's late, so I may as well get some rest since tomorrow is a Monday, the most hated day of most humans.

Ryden picked up the folder of the orphan project and headed to his study, turning off the lights as he went. Once he arrived at the study, he put the file in a cabinet and turned off the lights.

Using the original's memories, he headed towards the bedroom. When he opened the door, he was met with the view of a bed stationed in front of the door, with lights over it, a large closet on its left, and a black curtain on the right and beyond the closet, he could see the bathroom. Overall the entire room was simple and elegant.

Ryden walked inside the closet to find sleepwear, and he noticed all the suits hanging in the middle and assumed that the sleepwear would be in the drawers. Opening one to the right he found a T-shirt and sweatpants. Walking out of the closet he heads towards the bathroom and took a shower and brushed his teeth, too tired and mentally drained to look around and quickly finished preparing for bed, and headed straight for the bed and immediately fell asleep.

(I'm too tired to describe something else lol😅)

£££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££

Akira was walking down a hallway covered in darkness, and he had no control over his body and felt as if a strange force was pushing him. At first, he attempted to resist but he quickly realized that nothing would make him stop and so he began to remind himself that he was only in a dream. He instantly knew that calling for Daisuke would useless and didn't bother to do so. When he focused back on his surroundings, he realized he was approaching an opened door with light leaking out of it along with the heavy scent of blood, and as he finally reached the door he felt like he was drowning in the smell of blood.

When he entered the room, the first thing he saw was the blood covering the marble floors of the room and the walls, the five large piles surrounding a small area of what looks to be a resting place, and carvings on the wall that were covered in blood. The next thing he noticed was all the bodies lying on the floor. Some had gaping holes where their heart should've been and some had missing heads The entire scene was ghastly and what added to the horrifying scene was the man standing within the dead with a hand holding up a heart and a sword on the other and was fitted with silver armor.

Akira was horrified, but also fascinated by the bloody scene. As if sensing that someone was behind him, the man slowly turned around, but before Akira could see what he looked like the scene dissolved away.

£££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££

Ryden jolted awake while breathing hard, he couldn't understand what that dream was about and neither recognize the man. He felt as if the dream was real and was foreboding for the future, which made him very confused. Ryden did not know if the scene, he saw within his dream was a part of the future or if it was due to the strange thoughts he had before he had headed to bed. He felt like he was dreaming about something that he'd witnessed before, but he knew that he would remember something like the bloody scene. Ryden looked to the bedside table and saw that it was 1:50 am. Laying back down on the bed Ryden calmed down his thundering heart and turned to the side and quickly fell asleep, ignorant to the fact that although he didn't see the bloody man, the man did see him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello, my readers, I have updated as you can see, I hope you all enjoy it and make sure to comment and vote. Have a great weekend and week, see you next Sunday.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bedroom ↕️

Memes of the week

Memes of the week.....

(It's me every day

(It's me every day.)