"Is she going to be okay?" I asked him as I tried to fight the tears back.

"It's hard to say if I'm being honest with you but I think she got here just in time." he said truthfully.

"Fuck okay." I said as I scratched the back of my neck nervously.

"Go wait in the waiting room and a doctor should be out to tell you how the surgery went and what will happen next." He said giving me a small smile.

I gave him a nod and followed him out to the waiting area, I took a seat at the back of the room on a two-person couch, there was probably only three or four people seated around me in the medium sized waiting area, as it was probably midnight now. I tilted my head back and rubbed my face.

Why do I have to be such an idiot. I should have just listened to her and none of this would have happened, she got hurt because of me, she could die because of me.

"Ryder." A voice said.

I removed my hands from my face and opened my eyes, I was then met with Will, Maze and Alex.

"Hey guys." I said as I looked down at my feet.

"How is she." Alex asked nervously.

"I don't know." I said bluntly as my voice cracked.

"Hey it's going to be okay, she a fighter we all know that." Maze said putting a hand on my shoulder.

"I know she is but she shouldn't have to be fighting this is all my fault." I said as a tear escaped my eyes and fell down my face.

"Ryder, it's not your fault okay, Mark is the one that pulled that fucking gun on you and Flo is the one that choose to push you out of the way." Will said.

He had a point but I'm still the one that agreed to fight Mark, even when I shouldn't have.

"If anything, this is my fault." Maze paused.

"I should have gotten her out of there I should have taken her somewhere safer." she said softly as a tear rolled down her face.

This is something that never happens, Maze Lockheart never cries, ever.

"Look its all of our fault, the day we met her, the day we let her in, should have never even happened, we knew the consequences of letting her come close to us was dangerous but we all still let that happen and now we have to live with it." Will said truthfully

I could help but agree with him but at the same I wanted to disagree with him, the day I met Flo was probably the best day of my life, she was different from any girl I have ever met and that's a lot, but the point is my life feels finally complete with her in it, so if I lose her now I think I would be losing my whole entire world.

"But we love Flo." Alex's voice cracked as he sat down on the couch next to me.

"I know buddy, it's going to be okay. Like Maze said she is a fighter and I believe she will get through this we just have to have hope." I said trying to convince not only him but myself as well that it's going to be okay.

"We all need to stay positive and be there for each other." Will added as he pulled a chair over next to where Alex was sitting on the couch.

"There's one thing that I just can't understand." Maze paused with furrowed eyebrows.

"Who shot Mark?" She said pulling over a chair.

"I have no idea; I didn't recognise him from either of the gangs." I said as I rubbed my temples.

"He looked dirty and gross." Alex said disgustedly make us all let out a small laugh.

"It doesn't matter who did it, all that matters is that Mark is dead and won't be bothering us again." I said.