1.

"We're starting in two weeks. I need you to be there a week before, Hero, so we can talk about the script and the changes, got it?", Anna said to me on the phone.

"Okay, that's fine with me", I replied.

After we hung up, went to instagram to scroll up a bit. The truth is I was a silent user of instagram. I didn't post that much but I was scrolling through my feed often.

As I got past a photo of Inanna I thought about the whole cast and how I'm going to see them in a few days. Gosh, I missed them all so much. My thoughts were interrupted when a notification appeared on my phone.

@/ JosephineLangford mentioned you in a story.

My heart skipped a bit and I slightly started panicking.

What the hell did she do?

I clicked on her story praying it wouldn't be something stupid. The first thing I came face to face with was that picachu meme, that has his mouth open in surprise. At the bottom pf the screan she had put a caption that said "when @ heroft tells you that he still hasn't read the books"

A small chuckle escaped my lips as I read that. When we were on tour she used to tease me so much about the fact that I haven't read After yet.

I pressed the button to reply. I stayed a little bit trying to think of a smart answer so she has to reply back, but I relly couldn't. So ended up replying with a simple "I hate you"

I waited for a few seconds to see if she would reply. And when I saw the 'seen' symbol appear to my screan and then the little dots that imformed me she's typing, my heart skipped a bit.

It wasn't that I had feeling for her or something. It's just that I never know where the conversation would go with Jo.

And I liked that.

I few seconds after the dots dissapeared her reply came.

"That's very cute of you to say aw :)"

I smiled at my phone again typing back.

"Of course. You know I'm all about the charm"

"When are you coming to Atlanda?" , she replyed ignoring my previous message.

"Next week, u?"

"I'm already there with Anna. We need to discuss Tessa over again in After We Collided cause some things are gonna change."

"Oh cool" , oh cool? Really Hero?

"Anyway gtg"

"Okay see you"

"I can't wait"

I can't wait

I can't wait.

My heart skipped a bit again and I laid back on my bed with one hand under the back of my head facing the celeing.

I can't wait either.

¿?

Alex came over to hung out one last time before I left for America. We had some music playing and we were sitting on my couch talking about football.

"Whatever, man there's no way they're gonna win the Champions Leauge. You're way out", he told me and turned on his phone to escape my 'bullshit', as he said.

"You'll see when they do. I'm never wrong at that kind of stuff", I said while taking a sip from my beer.

"Hey, Anna is doing a live stream, wanna watch?", he asked suddenly.

I raised my eyebrow.

"Yeah just from your phone. I don't want her to see I'm on my phone".

"Sure", he said and clicked on the live.
I looked at the screan carefully and when Anna and Jo both appeared on the screan I gasped.

"So, since we're starting filming in a few days, we're gonna be answering some question", Anna said.

"So write whatever you want, but it better be family friendly", Jo added we a laugh.

I forgot how thick her Australian accent was and it suddenly made me smile. She was wearing her glasses, which she only used when she was alone or reading something and she had her hair tied up in a messy bun. In a few words she looks absolutely beautiful without even trying.

I watched carefully as they answered some of the questions.

Suddenly Jo sighed in frustration.

"Oh God, stop asking about Hero and I dating. We aren't. We're just really good friends. We have a lot in common. We have the same sense of homour and it's always nice to hang out with him. That's it. Nothing more.", she said.

As soon as she finished Alex looked at me smiling teasingly.

"Bro, you just got friend-zoned", he laughed putting me in the back.

"Yeah whatever, just turn it off", I said taking my eyes of the screan and leaning back on the couch.

"Turn it off? Now all the juicy stuff are happenning"

I just rolled my eyes trying to escape the noises of the live. I heard some questions and something in between 'Jo give me your phone, I can't use mine because of the live blah blah blah"

I scrolled through instagram still with that heavy feeling on my chest, not knowing where it came from. Suddenly I came across a photo that Josephine posted. I groned mentally.

God, can she leave my alone?

Unconciously, I double tapped it till the red heart formed on the picture meaning I had just liked it.

Damn you, shakey thumb.

As soon as I did that I heard a gasp coming from the screan and I narrowed my eyes at the too people there.

"Jo Jo Jo Jo!", Anna yelled hitting Jo's shoulder with the back of her hand without taking her eyes off her phone.

"He just like your photo!", she yelled.

"Who?", Jo asked clueless.

"You know", Anna said gritting her teeth. "Your crush!"

Her what, now?

Jo groaned right after. "It's not a crush", she said as I noticed her cheeks becoming slightly red.

"Jo, it's crush", Anna continued.

"It's not", she argued.

The live ended a few minutes after but the only thing I could think of was that Jo had a crush on someone.

I took a deep breath.

She has a crush on someone.