Chapter 68 - War

Students were huddled together. Molly and Arthur stayed with them but that didn't last long as five Death Eaters broke the windows, coming in and started to stun students. You ducked as one flew over you, trying to grab you. 

"Everyone to your Common rooms!" Molly yelled as she fought. Students started to run, but a lot of them also fought back. You took your wand and did what you could to help. You saw a few first year students being cornered and ran over, hitting the death eater. 

"Run!" You yelled as you stunned him. They ran. You wanted to run and hide, but know better. 

"I have to help." You said and ran, helping anyone you could. 

~With Fred and George~ 

"Fred, behind you!" George yelled, stunning a man. Fred turned and stunned the Death Eater. 

"Thanks brother!" Fred yelled. They started to run as the tired up the Death Eaters and say Molly. They ran over, seeing students running every where to avoid Death Eaters.  

"Mom, whats going on with everyone?" Fred asked. 

"Death Eaters. We had to send them to their house's but as you can see, we can't stop them." Molly said, sending a spell to hit one of the Death Eaters. 

"We need to inform the Ministry!" Arthur yelled. 

"We can do it!" The twins yelled and ran off. 

~With Snape~

Snape was in a class, around twenty students were behind him, hiding from three Death Eaters. Snape was blocking each spell that was hurled at him, taking out one of the Death Eaters. 

"Stupify!" One Death Eater yelled. Snape blocked it, casting his own. He then looked at the Students.

"Stay here. I will hide the door." Snape yelled and ran from the room, casting a speel on it but grabbed Flitwick. 

"Stay here, grab and hide students in the class rooms." Snape said. Flikwick nodded and Snape ran. 

~With You~

You had just stopped three Death Eaters. 

"Run!" you told the students, who did. You had noticed that a lot of students were now gone. 

"Well, well, well." You heard and looked. You glared. 

"Pettigrew." You said. He smiled, holding his wand out. 

"I have instructions to bring you to your parents, along with Draco." He said. 

"Not going to happen! Stupify!" You heard and Peter fell to the ground. You looked, Seeing Draco and Pansy. You smiled. 

"Guys!" You yelled and ran up to them. Pansy was the one that did the spell.

~With Fred and George~  

"Ministor!" They yelled as they ran out of the fireplace. A lot of people were looking but they then say Percy

"Percy!" They yelled and ran up to him. 

"Fred, George, what are you doing here?" He asked. 

"They school..." "Whats going on?" Fred started but was interrupted. 

"Minister, I'm not sure. My brother just came up running. George growled. 

"Hogwarts is under attack!" Fred and George screamed.  

~With Snape~ 

Snape was helping students into a class room and just hid the door. Flitwick walked up, put in a few more. 

"I think that's them all." Flitwick said. Snape looked around. 

"Check all the rooms and dorms, to make sure." Snape said. Flitwick nodded and ran off. Snape also looked but saw some students in a corner, a Death Eater in front of them. 

"They never said we couldn't kill some now." The Death Eater said. Snape ran. 

"Avada Kedavra!" The Death Eater yelled but Snape got there just in time, taking the curse to pertect his students. Snape fell to the ground as the students screamed. 

"OH well, I will just try again." The Death Eater said and held his wand up.

"Stupify!" McGonagall yelled. The Death Eater fell to the ground as Flitwick ran over, hearing the commotion and guided the students away to safety. McGonagall covered her mouth, seeing Snape. She walked backwards, running. She still had Students to protect. 

~With You~ 

You ran with Draco and Pansy but stopped suddenly. 

"Hello Sweetie." Your mother said, walking up with your father. 

"Mrs. (l/n)" You said. She frowned. 

"Come on Cupcake. Give up and come with us. Draco, you too, Unless you want your little friend to get hurt." Your father said. 

"What do you..." "Aaaahhhhh!" You and Draco turned, seeing Pansy in the arms of a Death Eater, his wand pointed at her throat

"Pansy!" Draco yelled, taking a step forward but the Death Eater dug his wand deeper into her throat and Draco stopped.

"We don't want to cause any more death, well not yet. Come. Come with us and make the new dark lord and your little friend will be spared. You bit your lip, unsure of what to do. 

"I'll go! Please don't hurt her and I will go!" Draco said, still facing Pansy. You saw your father smile, before nodding. You turned and saw the Death Eater put Pansy down, but kept a hand on her shoulder and his wand pointed at her throat. 

"Lets go." Your mother said. Draco walked back, never taking his eyes off Pansy. 

"I love you." He said. Pansy was crying. 

"I love you too." She said. Draco stopped next to Your mother. 

"Cupcake." Your father said in a stern voice. You looked at them and nodded. 

"OK." You said. You would do anything to protect your friends, even giving up your happiness. Your father smiled,

"Stupify!" You heard and your parents when down. You looked, seeing Fred and George running up. The Death Eater holding Pansy was knocked down by Percy and She ran into Draco's arms. 

"Fred! George!" You shouted. They ran and hugged you. 

"(y/n)" They said and pulled away. 

"We brought the whole ministry!" They both said. You smiled, hugging them and you saw Death Eaters being taken down and arrested.