Chapter 23 - Christmas

You woke up and smiled. Today was Christmas. You sat up and looked at the gift you had for Fred and George. You got dressed and walked down to your common room. You grabded any gift that had your name on it and walked to the great hall with them. You saw something from Molly in the pile and nothing from your family.

 Fred and George wanted to have the Christmas in the great hall. You didn't know why, but assumed it had to do with a prank. Once there, you saw them sitting at the table. There was only one because a majority of the student went home. You sat with them at the end. You saw Draco sitting at the front. 

"Merry Christmas!" They said. You smiled and sat down, placing your presents on the table. You only had three. One from Molly, the others from Ron and Ginny. 

"Thanks, you too. Here. I want you to open it first." You said and handed them a rolled up blue paper. It was large, around the width of the table. They took it and un-tied the ridden. it flood open and they gasped. 

It was the blueprints to the store they wanted. 

"I owled the owner, telling him my two best friends wanted to buy it. I asked him for the blueprints." You said. They looked at you, stunned. 

"(y/n)...this...this..." Fred tried to speak but was in too much shock. 

"This is the best present ever." George said in shock. you smiled and they stood, walking over and hugged you. 

"Sorry." They said and you felt them both kiss on of your cheeks. you blushed a bit but laughed. They sat back down and rolled it up again. 

"We need to look at this later, but first, this is for you." Fred said and pushed one gift over to you. You smiled and took it. It was a big one and when you opened it...

SPLAT!        

A pie came flying out and hit you in the face. You started to laugh and licked your lips. It was your favorite pie. You heard them laughing as you wiped your face. 

"Revenge!" They shouted. You laughed more and saw George push a smallish box to you. You smiled and took it, opening it up. Inside was a mug with the letters G - (your first inisal) - F. 

"It's enchanted to keep your hot drinks hot, and your cold drinks cold." They said. You smiled.

"Thank you guys." You said. Ron and Ginny both got you sweeties but Molly's gift was your favorite. It was a plane ticket and a letter. Arthur won a trip to Egypt and she insisted you come with them. You had let the twins know but they smiled. 

"We know!" They said. You laughed and started to eat. After, the twins and yourself walked to the library to look at the blueprints.

"Whoa. This place as a back room!" Fred said, pointing it out. 

"And a storage room." You said. You told them that when they blueprints came, you didn't look at them. 

"Fred, (y/n), we can really do this." George said. Fred nodded but you looked shocked. George looked at you.

"What?" He asked laughing a bit. Fred looked at you and you smiled, shaking your head. 

"It's just...I don't know. This is your plans. It seems weird to be included." You said. Fred and George smiled at you.    

"(y/n), your much more then that." George said.

"Your our partner in crime. We want you to be apart of this one hundred percent." Fred said. You smiled. 

"Then let me help pay. I know you want to do this on your own, but this way we will all own a third of it." You said. They sighed before smiling and held their hands out. 

"Deal." They both said. You smiled, crossing your arms and shook theirs. you all laughed before looking at the blueprints again.