Chapter 56 - The Take Down

You were sitting at the one and only table in the great hall. Draco was up near the front, then the twins down feather, followed by Pansy. You were at the end of the table. You had been right about all the students leaving. Umbridge let all the Perfects go because Pansy offered to stay behind. 

"Hello Students." Dumbledore said. We all looked at him. 

"This is the first year almost everyone went home. Let us not be saddened by that, but enjoy each others company." He said. You smiled. You hoped Dumbledore would make a speech. you looked at Draco, smiling at him. He smiled back, is signal. You looked to the twins, who sighed and looked away. That was theirs. Your gave a frown, looking at Pansy. She gave a glare and you looked down. They all nailed their signals and soon you were hit in the face with a piece of pie. 

"Food Fight!" Fred yelled and started to throw food. You started to throw food also as did Draco. Pansy was doing her part to try and stop it. You even saw Dumbledore throw a piece at Umbridge when she wasn't looking which made Umbridge mad. 

"Enough!" Umbridge yelled, standing up. Everyone stopped.

"Pansy, bring these ruffians to my office at once." Umbridge said and walked off. Pansy grabbed and pushed us to her office. Once we were all in, Umbridge as clean and pointed her wand at us all. We all froze in fear. 

"Do not worry. It's only the Scouring charm. Scourgify" She said, putting her wand away, and we were suddenly spotless. Pansy moved and stood by her.  

"I don't want you to track filth into my office." She said and stood in front of her desk. 

"Now, Mr. Weasley, why did you start that food fight?" Umbridge asked. 

"I did it because of her!" Fred yelled and pointed at me. Umbridge sighed. 

"She left you boy for Draco. I understand you are upset, but you must see why she did this." Umbridge said. 

"And why did I do this?" You asked. Umbridge looked at you and smiled. 

"Well it's like you told me. You missed Draco and wanted to be with him. I can see why with that vow on you both." Umbridge said. You frowned. 

"What vow?" Pansy asked. Umbridge looked at her. 

"Miss (l/n) here made an unbreakable vow with Draco. I'm shocked she never told you all the truth. Miss (l/n) told me that she and Draco made the vow to get married and raise a family together." Umbridge said. Fred and George started to laugh. 

"What what is so funny about that?" Umbridge asked rudely. 

"Because our plan worked!" They said. You smiled and walked up to them, taking their hands, Pansy moved and took Draco's. Umbridge growled. 

"And what plan was that?" She asked. 

"You lying to us. I never told you anything about an unbreakable vow. My mother and father hired you and for the last time, it's just (y/n)." Umbridge did nothing but took her wand out. 

"Well lets see you tell anyone when your under the Imperius curse, shall we." Umbridge said. You just smiled. 

"Dolores Jane Umbridge!" Cornelius Fudge yelled. Umbridge stopped and turned, seeing him behind her. He looked furious. 

"M-Minister" Umbridge shuddered, dropping her arms to her side. 

"I get a letter from you to come to your office immediately only to see this?" He yelled. Umbridge turned, and you smirked. 

"We all have been coming up with a plan. Pansy said you trusted her. She sent that letter when you were telling us about the vow. The Minister came when the twins started to laugh." You explained. Umbridge glared. 

"Dolores, I'm very disappointed." The Minister said. Umbridge turned and faced him. The minister looked at you. 

"Go wait in the great hall." He said. You all ran from the room and laughed. Pansy grabbed Draco, kissing him and the twins took turned, kissing you. You all walked to the great hall and sat. about thirty minutes later, Minister Fudge walked in. He walked up to Dumbledore and spoke to him. He then left and Dumbledore smiled. You wondered what was said, but was happy that you were with your twins again. You looked over, seeing Draco and Pansy holding hands. It made you feel happy.