"Who said that I'm going to help you guys?" I said throwing my dagger to one of the guys. He got hit and died.

"Look, we just need the boys. So if you don't want to get killed, I suggest you to bring them to us!" He said demanding.

"I am not giving up that easy." I throw them a punch and throw the knifes that landed in their stomach.

"Lisa! You done there?" A voice called out to me. It was Jennie unnie holding her gun in her left while waving at me. I smiled to her.

"Yup, it's quite easy!" I shouted back. She then came to my direction, she stop and look shock.

"Yah! Behind you!" She yelled. I automatically turned behind me to see a dead man shot in the head.

"Hey, why is he all of a sudden dead?" I asked to myself.

"It's because I shot him." A voice echoed. I look up to be met by Chaeyoungie sticking out her tongue and doing the peace sign. A smile formed on my face.

"Let's go, I already called appa. He's going to bring reinforcements here to get all this mess away." Jennie unnie said. We dashed to the gymnasium to meet with Chaeyoungie and Jisoo unnie there.

We got there with the others and change, removing our masks.

"Hm...." Chaeyoungie hummed making us look at her confused.

"Something wrong Rosé!" Jisoo unnie asked worried of our ball of sunshine.

"N-nothing unnie.." ~Rosé

"Chaeng, answer us!" ~Jennie

"Well..maybe it's just coincidence, but I saw the White Tulip emblem in their clothes.." ~Rosé

"No way, the White Tulip gang that tried to kidnapped appa?" ~Lisa

"But we killed the leader..unless?" ~Jennie

"I'm sorry girls, I just feel sympathy towards her." ~Jisoo said tears streaming down her beautiful face.

We all hug her and comfort her. The truth is the White Tulip gang is YG's most hated enemy, they tried to kidnapped appa and persuade him to give the company to them. Luckily we saved him and killed the leader. Jisoo unnie was assign to kill the leaders daughter but, she faked it as if she already killed her.

"I guess, she is coming for revenge." ~Rosé

"And in order to that, the bitch will lure us with the help boys." ~Jennie

"Let's just go, they will probably think suspicious of us." ~Jisoo said referring to the boys.

We make our way out of the gymnasium while putting the bag away. Before we knew it, Hoseok oppa came to us in a running motion. He stopped to catch his breath.

"Oh, there you girls are. We've been worried for y'all!"

"Sorry oppa, we just hide somewhere." Chaeyoungie said making up an excuse. Before we know it the bell rang and all of us got to our own classes.

•~•

Timeskip: 15.45

Authors POV

School was over and BLACKPINK was waiting for twice to come to the E class.

"Remind me why do we have to meet them? They look bitchy." Said Jennie.

"You think everyones bitchy, Jen." Jisoo said glaring at the brunette haired girl.

"And this is to confirm that they are really protecting the boys." Rose said finishing her unnie's sentence.