1

Mina's POV

I came home from school, today was our last day and two weeks from now I'll be graduating. I was just watching tv and it was on the news channel and it said BTS will have a concert here so I quickly called my best friend Hana to see if she wanted to go with me.

•On The Phone•

Me: HANA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My best friend: hey, what happened? Are you ok?
Me: yeah.. but BTS is having a concert here.. wanna go? I'll get us tickets
My best friend: OMG!! Really??!!
Me: yeah I'll call you again after i get the tickets ok bye
My best friend: ok bye
After buying the tickets and booking us a hotel to stay at i called her again.

•On The Phone•

Me: i got us front row tickets and booked us a hotel room for the concert and for the week since its in downtown i wanted to spend the week there is that ok with you?
My best friend: yesss!! I'm so excited.. thank you <3
Me: np bestie.. I'll pick you up in 10 minutes so we can check in today
My best friend: ok see ya soon drive safe

•10 minutes later•

I arrived to Hana's house and rang the door bell and Hana opened the door and let me in. I was sitting on the couch just going through social media while Hana was finishing up getting ready. After few more minutes Hana came downstairs with a small luggage and we headed out.

•Skip Car Ride•

We got to the hotel and i went to the front desk. After i got the key we went to our room so we can get ready and head out to dinner. I booked us a room with a king sized bed with two bathrooms so we wont have to wait and take turns.

My Outfit:

While i was applying makeup Hana came out of the bathroom all ready

While i was applying makeup Hana came out of the bathroom all ready. After i was done we headed downstairs to the hotel restaurant.

•At The Restaurant•

We were looking at the menu and 7 boys walked in and I noticed it was BTS.

Me: look it's BTS.. i guess they are staying in the same hotel as us
Hana: yea i guess so
We are big fans but we respect their privacy so we stayed calm.

Jungkook's POV

Me and the hyungs arrived at our hotel for tomorrow's concert. We were so hungry so we went to our individual rooms in our pent house .. we booked a pent house on the top floor so we wont have to be in separate rooms and got ready and we met downstairs to go to the hotels restaurant. When we entered we saw these two girls and this one girl caught my eye.. she was so beautiful.

Taehyung: hey Jungkookie what are you starring at?
Me: o-oh nothing
He was looking at the same direction as me and saw that i was starring at that girl and started teasing me.
Taehyung: ohh.. does our Jungkookie have a crush? *smirk*
Me: n-no i just think she's pretty *blushes*
Taehyung: aye.. someone is blushing *smirk*

Taehyung's POV

After our little conversation our food came and me and the hyungs started eating. After a few minutes the girl got up and walked to the bathroom which is in the back so she had to walk by us.. good so i can finally see her face.. before she had her back facing us so I couldn't really see. As she was walking i couldn't stop starring at her.. she looked a lot like my sister but we lost her one day at an amusement park me and my parents couldn't find her ever since..A little tear fell from my eyes.
Jin:OMG Taehyung are you ok?
Me: yea *wipes tears*
Namjoon: why are you crying?
Me: I'll tell you guys later when we get back
After we finished eating we headed back to our penthouse and we all gathered in the living room.
Jimin: so why were you crying before? Are you ok?
Me: well.. me and Jungkook was talking about this girl but I couldn't see her face cause her back was facing us but when she got up i saw her and see looked exactly like my sister
Suga: you mean your sister that you lost at the amusement park when you guys were little?
Me: yea
Jhope: are you sure? It could be someone else
Me: thats why i need to find out
Jungkook: do you remember her name and everything
Me: yea but what if she changed her name?
Jungkook: you should ask her.. her adoptive parents might've told her
Me: yea but how am i going to see her again?
Jin: let's walk around.. she has to be here.. only people that booked a room here can eat at that restaurant so she has to be here
BTS(except tae): lets go!!

To Be Continued.....